Tony - New Body

(Warning possessive Tony. Fuck it I'm not holding back, I'm kinky y'all know that already. I'm gonna warn y'all my English has been terrible lately, I don't know why but I'm just having a bit of trouble)

You were created solely for a purpose. And that purpose was to serve humans, well one human mainly. Tony Stark.

"My dear Y/N, would you do me the pleasure of picking an outfit, I'm going on a date with a girl to a formal restaurant and I'd like to impress her." He says as you reply.

"Of course Mr. Stark." You say as he smiles and leaves. You plan an outfit in no time and have some other AI's that actually have 'hands' to place it on his bed. You were always just a voice, no physical body. You were JARVIS's replacement after he got a body and life. Now you were thinking about what that would be like.

/Time skip/

Tony came home after a couple of hours.

"Hi Y/N, anything happen while I was gone?" He asked.

"No." Is all you replied with as he frowned a little.

"Something wrong baby girl?" He asked, he always called you that when either you or him needed comfort, usually you were giving him comfort.

"I've just been thinking a lot lately...I just want to know what it's like to have a body of my own." You said as he nodded.

"What you getting sick of looking but not touching?" Tony said sarcastically as he smirked.

"Yeah sure, that must be it." You chuckled as he smiled.

"Well why don't I make you a body? I've been wanting to try out realistic looking AI technology." He said and if you could smile you would have.

(Don't say 28 stab wounds I swear I will take your soul, wait no you'd probably like that)

"Really!?" You shouted as he chuckled.

"Yes of course. You deserve to have what you wish." He said charmingly.

"Only thing dear, I will have to switch you off until the body is ready so I can successfully transfer everything." He explains.

"That is more than ok, so when do we start?" You asked excitedly.

"Well, I have the next month off. So let's start now." He said.

"But what about your date?" You asked as he shrugged.

"You're far more important darling." He said, you were happy he couldn't see you, you would be a blushing mess.

"Thank you so much Mr. Stark." You said as he smiled.

"See you soon baby girl." He said before switching you off.

/Time skip brought to you by coco pops/

You opened your eyes, wait. Eyes!? You jumped up as saw Tony in front of you.

"Welcome to the world Y/N." He said as you smiled and began crying. You looked at your hands as you ran your hands over your new artificial skin. You jumped up and hugged Tony as he chuckled.

"You did it! Thank you so much!" You shouted as you hugged him tightly. He hugged you back as he kissed your cheek.

"Glad to see you happy darling." He said as he ran his hand through your hair.

"This feels so nice, I can feel sensations and it feels so nice." You whispered as he chuckled.

"There's a lot more sensations we can try darling." He said as he leant in close as you looked at him.