Loki - Object, part 2

"We don't know their intentions Tony." You heard voices in the other room as you sat on a small couch with Loki next to you. You hugged yourself tighter as you felt something and looked up to see Loki placing his coat over you and smiling softly.

"Thank you." You whispered as you smiled back, he gently held your face in his hand as he leant in and kissed your forehead.

"Don't fret dear, we are safe." He whispered as you took a deep breath and nodded.

"I-I'm just scared of what he would do to me if he found us. H-He hurt me so much." You whispered as you gently laid your head on Loki's shoulder.

"I-Is this ok?" You asked as he placed his arm around you.

"Of course." He whispered as you let yourself relax further into his cold body. You closed your eyes feeling safe with Loki as you felt yourself drift off into a peaceful sleep. Loki looked down at your peaceful face and smiled softly as he ran a hand through your hair.

"I'll protect you." He whispered.

————

The door opened as you slowly woke up and looked to see the blonde man entering. You felt Loki's grip on you tighten as he glared at the man.

"I'm Steve by the way, what can we call you two?" He asked as you rubbed your face.

"I'm Loki, Prince of Asgard. This is Y/N." Loki said as you smiled a little at Steve.

"I'll introduce you to the rest of the team." He said as he motioned for you to follow him out. Loki kept his arm around you as you exited the room and saw the rest of the team there.

"Team, this is Y/N and Loki. Loki, Y/N that's Clint, Nat, Bruce, Wanda, Tony, Pietro and Stephen." He said introduce you to everyone as you smiled a little. Some of the team smiled and others eyed you suspiciously.

"We have all agreed that we will let you stay here under constant surveillance. You haven't done anything to prove you are criminals or our enemies. If we suspect anything we will have to contact Shield." Steve informed you as both you and Loki nodded.

"We promise we won't cause any troubles." You muttered as Steve smiled at you.

"We appreciate it." He said as you returned his smiled and felt Loki's hand go around your waist as you saw him glare at Steve.

"Do you two need seperate rooms?" Tony asked as you saw Loki about to reply before you stopped him.

"Y-Yes, we need seperate rooms." You said quickly as Loki looked down at you in shock.

"Sounds good, Pietro and Steve will show you the spare bedrooms." Tony said as you thanked him and followed the two men. They showed you two bedrooms next to each other as you thanked them and they left. Loki looked disappointed as he was about to go into his room before you grabbed his wrist.

"Loki wait, I'm sorry if I upset you. It's just, I haven't slept alone in a bed for so long or even slept in a bed. I-I don't sleep when there's someone else in my bed, I am terrified I'll be hurt. I hope you can understand." You said as he smiled softly to you.

"Of course I understand, just know my door is always open to you dear." He said as he brushed a piece of hair out of your face.

"Why don't you go get some sleep." He whispered as he kissed your forehead and you nodded. You went into the room as you shut the door and took a deep breath. You looked around the room and smiled when you saw the soft looking bed, you made your way over as you were about to lay down and realised how dirty you still were. You went into the bathroom as you looked at the confusing taps. Suddenly the shower turned on as you stepped back.

"Let me help you with that miss Y/N." A voice said as you looked around.

"I am the towers AI, robot if you will. I can help with anything you need, my name is JARVIS." The voice said again.

"U-Um hi, and thank you." You muttered as you chuckled and shook your head, this world was so different. You undressed and stepped under the warm water as you sighed and relaxed. After your shower you immediately jumped into the cozy bed and smiled to yourself as you slowly drifted off into sleep.

————

You woke up and opened your door, you softly knocked on Loki's.

"Loki?" You whispered as you heard shuffling inside the room. He opened the door and smiled as he saw you.

"Do you want to come down and get some food?" You asked as he yawned and nodded.

"Just let me grab my coat." He said as you nodded, you saw the man named Clint walking towards you as you smiled. He glared at you and pushed your down onto the floor.

"Stay the fuck out of my way." He growled as he grabbed you by your shirt and threw you against the wall, Loki heard the commotion and his eyes went red and his skin blue as he grabbed Clint.

"Stay away from her!" He shouted as he grabbed Clint and threw him through the glass window, sending him flying out of the tower. He turned to you as you looked up at him in shock, he knelt down to you and held you in his arms as you began to panic.

"I-I didn't m-mean it. I'm sorry, please." You said with your body still frozen in shock.

"Shh, I've got you darling." Loki whispered as you watched his skin return to its regular colour. Pietro came running up as he grabbed Loki and was gone again in a second. You began too hyperventilate as you backed up against the wall. You saw Steve running towards you as you screamed as loud as you could.

"Get away!" You screamed as your breathing worsened and you passed out. Steve gasped as he slowly approached you and felt your forehead. He gently picked you up as he made his way to the infirmary, he got into the elevator and walked in holding an unconscious Clint.

"Where's Loki?" Steve asked.

"In a cell." Tony replied as Steve nodded and they exited the elevator. Steve gently placed you down as he rubbed his face.

"And you're sure she wasn't involved?" Tony asked as he looked down at your face.

"Clint attacked Y/N, Loki saw and lost it and was just trying to protect Y/N." Steve replied as Tony glared at him.

"So you're taking Loki's side?" Tony grumbled as Steve sighed.

"No, I'm not taking sides Tony. I'm telling you what happened." Steve replied. Bruce entered the room as he glared at the two.

"One of you out, I can't stand your fighting." Bruce mumbled as Tony groaned and left. Bruce checked you over as he muttered to himself.

"They should both be fine, they both passed out from shock." Bruce said as Steve nodded and sat next to you.

"It doesn't seem like Clint to just attack someone." Steve said as Bruce nodded.

"We will have to ask him questions when he wakes up. Clint always has a reason for everything." Bruce replied as Steve hummed and nodded.

"I'll go talk to Tony, could you stay here and keep an eye on them?" Bruce asked as Steve smiled and nodded.

"Yeah I'll be fine." He said as Bruce left. Steve looked down at you as he gently touched your face.

"I'm glad I've got you back now doll."