Loki - Werewolf part 2

(Major Trigger warning. Death and blood)

"Loki?" Thor muttered as he entered the room where you and Loki were being kept.

"I hate you so much." Loki growled as Thor just sighed and looked away.

"The team want to give you a second chance. A chance to redeem yourself here on the team." Thor said as Loki looked at him in shock.

"What about Y/N?" Loki asked still holding your limp body.

"She has to stay in this cell and pay for what she has done brother. She has nothing to do with this." Thor said as Loki just looked at your peaceful face and brushed a piece of hair out of your face.

"I'm not going to leave her. And that was the last time you hurt her." Loki growled as Thor stared at him.

"Loki you are making this harder than it needs to be." Thor said as Loki scoffed.

"I will not leave her and that is final." Loki grumbled as Thor sighed and left.

"L-Loki?" You muttered trying to open your heavy eyes.

"Shh, it's ok darling. You're safe." He whispered as he held you tighter.

"What are they going to do to me Loki? I d-don't want to die." You whimpered as he brushed tears away from your face.

"I won't let them hurt you again. I have the plan to get out of here." He whispered as you looked at him in shock.

"It's nothing you need to worry about. You just need to rest and let me handle it." He muttered as you nodded and closed your eyes again, you were too tired to disagree.

————

You woke up to a loud explosion and opened your eyes to see glass everywhere. Loki grabbed you and quickly ran out of the cell. You shook the cloudiness from your mind and ran with him. He used his magic and your collar fell to the ground as you smiled and turned into your wolf form. Loki and you managed to get to the first floor and ran out onto the street, it was around 1 am so there weren't many people around.

"We did it!" You shouted turning back and hugging Loki.

"We have to keep moving love or-" Loki was cut off as his eyes went wide and you looked down seeing an arrow through his chest.

"No..." You whispered as you caught him before he fell.

"Loki, please. No no no." You said as tears streamed down your face, he weakly reached up holding your face as you looked down at him.

"I love you Y/N." He whispered before closing his eyes.

"NO!" You screamed as he fell limp in your arms. You screamed and screamed as you turned back into your wold form but this time you were three times the size. You looked over to see the Avengers standing there, you instantly leapt towards them.

You lost track of time and lost track of the bodies. All you knew was that Tony was left and the rest were torn apart by you, you could see the pain and anger in Tony's eyes. You turned back into your human form and glared at him.

"How does it feel!" You screamed as tears streamed down your face. You didn't care that you were buck-naked in your human form.

"You're a monster." Tony whispered as his helmet came down and you saw tears running down his face. He knelt on the ground and just looked at you waiting for his death. You looked around seeing blood and bodies then stared down at your hands.

"What have I done?" You whispered as you fell to your knees and time began to slow down. You heard someone fire a gun and just stayed still as the bullet ripped through your naked body in the moonlight that glistened on your skin. You let the bullet take your life as you lay on the ground and the last thing you saw was Loki.

(oh what's that happy ending doesn't always happen, yeah no shit. Am I alright? Yeah no)