Wanda x Reader - Remember me. Please

"Wandaaaaa." You cried from your room.

"Wanda!" You shouted again. Wanda burst into your room in a panic.

"What's wrong!?" She shouted looking at you.

"I'm sick and lonely." You whined as you reached your arms out to her.

"Y/N I thought you were dying." Wanda said as she sighed in relief.

"I ammmm dyingggg." You whined again as you fell back into your sheets.

"It's just the flu." Wanda said as she laughed.

"I know but I feel like shit." You mumbled. Wanda made her way over to you and pulled back the sheets so she could lay next to you.

"Come here, you baby." She said as she wrapped her arms around you.

"I'm not a baby." You mumbled as you snuggled into her. You loved moments like this, just the two of you, where you could just be together and love each other.

"Aren't you scared to get sick?" You said sleepily as you closed your eyes.

"I don't care sweetie." Wanda replied as she kissed your forehead.

"Oh god." You mumbled as you leapt up and ran to the bathroom.

"Jesus Y/N are you ok?" Wanda said as she ran into the bathroom and knelt beside you rubbing your back. You groaned as you leaned into her.

"I think this is more than the flu sweetie. Maybe we should ask Banner he usually handles the team when they are sick." Wanda said as she tied up/brushed away your hair. She carefully helped you up and supported your weight as she helped you out of the room.

"Come on we just gotta get to the elevator." Wanda whispered as you both made your way to the elevator.

"JARVIS to the med bay, please. And can you ask Bruce to meet us there?" Wanda said as you leaned against her.

"Of course Miss Maximoff," JARVIS informed you both as the elevator went down towards the floor of the med bay.

"Hang in there sweetie," Wanda said to you as the doors opened. You could barely keep your eyes open. Wanda hauled you to the med bay and managed to lay you carefully onto a bed.

"He'll be here soon." Wanda said as she sat down beside you. You just nodded and reached out to hold her hand for comfort.

"Wanda?" You heard a voice ask from the doorway.

"It's Y/N she has the simple flu then all of a sudden she threw up and now Y/N can barely walk or keep their eyes open." Wanda said worriedly.

"I'll check their temperature." Bruce said as he took out different tools.

"I hope it doesn't have to go up my butt." You laughed like you were high. Wand burst out laughing as Bruce went red from embarrassment.

"Uh, n-no it's just in your ear." Bruce said as he looked away from you.

"I feel funny." You mumbled as you looked around the room.

"Shh, it's ok you'll be better soon." Wanda said as she held onto your hand as Bruce took your temperature.

"It's high but not too bad." Bruce said as your vision began to fade.

"Y/N!" Was the last thing you heard before you passed out.

"Y/N? Bruce what happened?" Wanda asked as she looked at him worried.

"I don't know. None of this makes sense." Bruce muttered as you shot up in the bed.

"Y/N thank god you're ok." Wanda said as she looked at your emotionless face. You slowly turned your head and looked at her with dullness in your eyes. Your hand came up and wrapped around Wanda's throat, you stood up and held her against the wall.

"Avengers to the med bay. Now!" Bruce shouted into the intercom. He quickly ran over and grabbed you off Wanda. She coughed and gasped for air as you went for Bruce.

"Y/N no!" Bruce said as he ran out of the door as slammed it shut.

"Bruce what the hell is going on!?" Steve shouted as he ran out of the elevator with Tony and Nat. Before Bruce could answer you knocked the door out of the way and went into kill mode. You first went for Steve, for some reason you had so much strength and just a blood lust. You and Steve fought while Nat ran in to get Wanda. Tony held you back with all his strength as they dragged you down the hall.

"Bruce what the hell happen!?" Steve shouted as he was helping Tony restrict you from kicking and punching.

"I-I d-don't know. Y/N had a f-fever then passed out and w-went like this." Bruce explained as he followed them down the hall. They dragged you to a holding cell and quickly threw you in and locked the door.

"W-Why is Y/N in a c-cell?" Wanda asked as she finally caught up with the group.

"Well, it was under quick circumstances." Tony said as he got his breath back. You kept running and slamming into the glass.

"They are going to hurt themselves." Steve said as they all watched in horror.

"JARVIS knock Y/N out." Tony said in a serious tone. Gas filled the cell as you slowly fell to the ground unconscious.

"What the fuck is going on?" Clint asked as he entered the room.

"Language." Steve said quietly.

"JARVIS scan Y/N." Tony said as they all watched your sleeping form.

"All scans are clear Sir," JARVIS informed the group. Tony shook his head as he sat down on the ground and kept his eyes on you.

"Has Y/N been acting weird lately?" Tony asked Wanda.

"Not much. A few times Y/N would randomly blank out and forget like the last five minutes." Wanda said as she wiped tears from her eyes.

"It's ok Wanda we will figure it out." Steve said as he put a hand on Wanda's shoulder. Wanda nodded and then looked back to your sleeping body.

"What if I look inside her mind?" Wanda said breaking the silence in the room.

"It would help, but we don't know how long Y/N will be out for." Tony said as he stood up.

"We could give Y/N another dose to make sure they are truly out and let Wanda in as we all stand by." Steve said in his mission voice. Everyone nodded in agreement as more gas filled the cell to ensure you were unconscious. Wanda cautiously entered the cell as she knelt to you and placed a hand on your forehead. War. That was all she saw, blood, death and war.... Wanda screamed as she pulled her hand away.

"Wanda!" Steve shouted as he ran in.

"I'm ok. I just, it was so much." She whispers as she lets a few tears stream down her tense face. You jolted upright and immediately went for Wanda again. You held her against the glass by her throat.

"Y/N it's ok. I'm h-here." Wanda gasped out as she looked into your eyes.

Wanda knocked you off your feet and straddled you onto the floor.

"Remember me." She whispered as she kissed you. You stopped struggling as you leaned into the kiss.

"W-Wanda?" You asked in a hoarse voice.

"It's ok. I'm here." She said as she held your face in her hands. You reached up and hugged her burying your face into her neck.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." You stuttered out as you cried.

"Shh, it's all over now I promise."