Bruce - Always

(Really short but its just a lil cute one)

"Y/N?" You heard a voice ask as you quickly wipe your tears away and look at the person.

"Bruce, hey." You mumbled as he sat beside you on top of the tower's roof.

"Everything ok?" He asked as you chuckled.

"Yeah just came here to think." You said as he nodded.

"Maybe I can help." He said as he stood up and held his hand out to you. You took it and he lead you into the elevator.

"Every time I need time to think I go to this diner. For some reason it always brings me back." He said smiling as you nodded and followed him out onto the streets of New York. You took a deep breath as you looked around at all the people. You walked for a while until you reached a small diner that was hidden away. You entered as Bruce and you sat down together.

"This place is nice." You muttered as you smiled a little.

"Did you wanna talk about what's bothering you?" He asked as the waiter came over, you ordered then Bruce looked at you again.

"There's a lot going on with the team and I haven't been feeling well again." You muttered as you looked away from him.

"Physically or mentally?" He asked as you sighed.

"Mentally..." You muttered as the waiter came back and gave you your coffees. (Or tea if you don't drink coffee)

"Are you still taking your medication?" He asked as you nodded.

"Yeah, I hate taking it. But I know I have to." You mumbled as he nodded.

"I'm always here for you Y/N, you know that right?" He said as you smiled.

"Yeah I do." You said as you drank your coffee.

"Knowing I have someone like you keeps me going." You said as he blushed and smiled.

"I'll always be here for you."