Thor/Avengers part 4

You sat as you starred into nothing listening to Steve make tea.

"I-I trusted him." You muttered as you crossed your arms hugging yourself.

"We will figure this out Y/N. What happened to set Thor off?" He asked as he handed you some peppermint tea.

"I was having a nightmare, Loki was there and saying that it was my fault he was like he was. He told me I had been in his head since he was a child telling him what to do." You muttered as you looked down at the tea.

"I can't imagine you would do anything like that." Steve said as he looked at you.

"I don't want to hurt anyone Steve, you have to believe me." You said as he smiled at you.

"It's alright Y/N I know you wouldn't hurt anyone." He said as you smiled.

"Why don't we sit down and watched some tv, might take your mind off things." Steve offered as you nodded and sat beside him on the soft couch with your tea in your hand. He switched on the tv as he put a random show on. You finished your tea and rested your head on Steve's shoulder, he placed an arm around you as you tucked yourself into his side.

"Will Thor be alright?" You asked quietly.

"Yeah he'll be fine, we will just have to talk to him when he wakes up. See what's going on in that oafs head." Steve said as you chuckled.

"Is it ok if I close my eyes for a bit?" You mumbled as Steve smiled at you.

"Of course." He whispered as you smiled and relaxed into his side. You closed your eyes and concentrated on shutting everything out, you deserved a good rest after everything that happened. Steve kept you close and draped a blanket over you as you slept. Bucky came in as he saw you passed out against Steve.

"Thor is about to wake up. I don't want Y/N going in alone." Bucky said as Steve nodded and shook you lightly. You groaned and opened your eyes as you looked around.

"We are about to question Thor, do you want to come?" He asked as you yawned.

"Yeah I need answers." You said as you rubbed your eyes and stood up. You followed Steve and Bucky as they looked like they were shielding you from any harm. You came into a room where Thor was being kept in a glass cell.

"Why am I in here!? It's Y/N you should be locking up!" He shouted as you flinched a little and faced him.

"You! I can't believe I fell for your stupid tricks!" He shouted as you just starred at him in confusion.

"Thor, please I don't understand what you are talking about." You said as you placed your hand against the glass, Thor pounded his fist where your hand was and you jumped back as Tony caught you.

"Thor explain to us why you think Y/N is evil." Tony said as you stood beside him, he turned around and gave you a nod and a smile.

"Valheim, a hideous creature that drains the lives from planets and realms. She infected my brother when he was just a child! And she stands before me now." He sneered at you as you looked away.

"And you really think Y/N is this Valheim. Why?" Steve asked as Thor wouldn't stop glaring at you.

"I had my suspicions but her magic and tricks fogged my mind. When she told me her dream the spell broke and I knew what kind of monster she truly was." He growled as a tear fell from your face. You shook your head and left.

"She's using her power on all of you, you just can't see it!" Was the last thing you heard him say before you ran out. Bucky followed you out as you slid down against the wall.