Loki - Object , part 3

(Y'all sorry that's so short)

Steve smirked as he held your face, your face creased as he shushed you and caressed your cheek.

"It's ok doll, you're safe. You're with me again, I'll make sure no one ever touches you." He said harshly as tears came to your eyes and you shook.

"Loki." You mumbled, Steve's face contorted with anger as Loki appeared behind Steve.

"Hello brother." Steve said as magic waved over his form and Thor appeared smiling evilly. Loki growled.

"Loki, stealing my pet? Now that's low." Thor said as he stalked Loki.

"You don't control me anymore Thor." Loki growled as you slowly opened your eyes. You saw Thor and your eyes widened as you covered your mouth.

"You have no idea just how powerful she is do you? You think I would go to all these lengths if she was just a regular whore?" Thor hissed as Loki swung at him but Thor was quicker and grabbed his arm.

"Tony!" You shouted as you left out of the bed and backed away. You saw Tony run in as he looked in front of him. His suit wrapped around his body as he blasted both of them, you dove out of the way and saw Loki hit the floor with a burn on his chest.

"Loki!" You shouted as you ran to him and held his body as he coughed.

"Get away from him pet." Thor growled as you began to get angrier.

"Stay away." You growled as Thor chuckled.

"I thought you knew better than to talk to me like that." He hissed back as you turned around with your eyes glowing.

"I said, stay away!" You screamed as you set off a blast throughout the room sending Thor flying, luckily Tony still had his suit on and deflected the blast. Something over took you as you opened a portal and sent Thor flying through, you closed it quickly as you rested your head on Loki.

"Did I miss something?" You heard a voice say as you looked up and saw Clint looking around.

"What the hell just happened!" Tony shouted as you chuckled a little.

"You guys ok?" You heard another voice say as you looked up and saw Steve.

"This is officially too much." Tony said as he grabbed Steve and walked out.

"They fuck too much." Clint mumbled as Both you and Loki looked up.

"What!" You shouted as Clint walked off silently. You chuckled as you shook your head.

"Clint must have been under control as well." Loki said as you nodded, you ran your hand over his wound and magic wrapped around him as it healed within seconds. Loki reached up and kissed you softly.

"Now we are truly safe." You whispered as you both smiled.

"Thank you for saving me." He whispered as you kissed him lightly.

"You saved me first."