Peter - Secrets

"Hey, Peter. Are you still good for our date tonight?" You said, smiling as you talked to your boyfriend over the phone.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. Something came up." He said in a disappointed tone.

"Again? Peter, this is the fifth time you've cancelled on me." You said beginning to sound a little pissed off.

"I know, babe I'm sorry." He said through the phone.

"Forget it." You said in an angry tone and then hung up the phone.

You kept walking as you wrapped your arms around yourself. He always did this to you. It began raining heavily as you stopped and began to let tears pour out of your eyes. It dawned on you that Peter wasn't really even your boyfriend, technically just a guy you saw once a week if he wasn't busy. You dialled Peter's number again.

"Y/N. I'm sorry listen - "

"No, you listen to me, Peter. We are through!" You said trying to cover up the fact that you were nearly sobbing. You hung up the phone as you dropped to the ground. You loved him more than anything but this was for the best.

"Tough break up?" A deep voice hissed from behind you. You stopped crying and turned to see a giant black figure approaching you. You just looked at the figure in fear as it stalked closer you could make out what or rather who it was.

"Riot." You said in fear. Then everything went black.
-
-
Flashback
-
-
"Oh hey, are you moving in here?" You asked a brown-haired boy as he was lugging boxes up the steep stairs.

"Yeah." He breathed out as you ran down and grabbed some boxes off his hands.

"Happy to help." You said as you winked at him. He smiled back as you turned to make your way back up the stairs.

"Which apartment?" You asked happily.

"Number 26." He replied following you up the stairs.

"Hey, that's right next to mine!" You said with glee. It would be nice to finally have some company from someone who wasn't a crackhead. Well, he could be but at least he was a cute one. You kept walking up the stairs when you eventually reached his apartment.

"Here we are." You sang happily as you stopped at the door.

"Do you have any other boxes?" You asked politely as he opened the door.

"No this is it." He said as he revealed the small apartment.

"Home sweet home." He said as he laughed a little.

"Thanks for helping me with my stuff. I'm glad I will be living next to you." He said as he winked at you. And boy did your heart melt.

"Well if you ever need anything I'm just across the hall. Byeee neighbour!" You shouted happily as you shut his door and left. Just as you got into your apartment you rested your back on the wall of your small apartment. You smiled widely and giggled a little.

End of flashback.

"Wakey wakey." You heard that same voice hiss in your ear. You shivered as you began to regain your consciousness. Your head hurt like hell. You felt a wet tongue lick along the right side of your face.

"What the fuck!" You shouted as you tried to wipe away the gross saliva. You realised your hands were tied together and you were tied to a chair. So cliche.

"Such a mouth on the pretty girl." The creature said as he examined you. God this creature was a creep.

"I can understand why the spider likes you as his mate." He said putting his gross hand on your face.

"Get the fuck away from me." You sneered as you spat in his face.

Next thing you knew he slapped you hard across the face. You glared daggers into his eyes as he growled at you. He roughly grabbed your face in his large hand.

"Do not test me." He sneered at you.

"What do you want with me?" You asked still glaring him down.

"It is simple, human. If his mate is in danger he comes running." He explained making you look at him in confusion.

"What do you mean mate?" You said confused by the situation at hand.

He didn't have a chance to answer as you saw Spiderman swoop in from the ceiling.

"Thank god." You whispered to yourself in relief.

"Just in time." Riot said to you as he turned around to face Spiderman.

"Riot. Let her go." Spiderman said to the massive alien beast.

"I understand why you keep her as your mate now Spider." Venom said to Spiderman.

"Mate? What the hell are you talking about!?" You shouted, begining to get annoyed by no answers.

"Oh, she doesn't know does she?" Rior said to Spiderman before he leapt forward and pinned the smaller male onto the floor. He ripped off his mask and threw him towards you. He quickly got up off the floor and ran to you.

"Peter." You said quietly, suddenly things began to make sense. He quickly hugged you.

"I'm sorry." He whispered to you as he untied you. You quickly stood up and hugged him tightly.

"I love you, Peter." You replied feeling happy even though you were most certainly about to die.

"I love you too, Y/N." He whispered to you.

"How touching." Riot said in a condescending tone.

"Stay behind me." He said to you as he leapt forward towards Riot. They both were locked in a heated battle as the two of them fought harder and harder.

You ran towards the fight and were immediately grabbed around the throat by Riot. You clawed at his hand trying to gasp for air. Spiderman rose from the floor and swung at Riot causing him to let go of you. You collapsed to the floor taking deep breaths.

You looked over to the scene. You saw Peter pinned underneath Riot. His suit ripped and blood was on his body. You looked around and saw a long sharp bit of wood laying on the ground. You quickly ran towards it and gripped it in your hand.

You ran as fast as you could. Nothing was going through your mind except for saving Peter. You had to save Peter. Your love. You jumped up onto a ledge to get some vantage. You leapt off and aimed the sharp piece towards Riot.

You screamed as you came crashing down, the piece of wood went straight through Riot's ugly body. He gasped and his eyes widened. He looked down and saw what you had done. He fell back and lay on the floor gasping for air.

Peter looked up to see you covered in blood and sweat.

"How did you?" He asked breathlessly.

"My Dad was in the FBI he taught to think on my feet... But most of all I saw you in danger and I needed to save you." You said as you walked up to him. You helped him off the floor and he hugged you tightly. You snuggled into his embrace and looked up at him.

"I'm sorry I broke up with you, Peter. I love you." You whispered to him.

"I'm sorry as well I should have told you. I love you so much." He said as he gently took hold of your face and kissed you lovingly.

(I know a wooden piece can't kill Riot but just pretend shhhh)