Bucky - Who needs me?

(Trigger warning, violence and torture)

"Father! Please don't do this I didn't mean it Zolof!" You shouted as you instantly covered your mouth. Zolof glared at you, he thought he had taught you better then to call him by his real name. This was the third time that day. He struck you with the back of his hand as you landed on your back.

"Execution get in here now!" He screamed as you began to cry and shook your head.

"N-No please! It won't happen again." You pleaded as Execution stormed in and grabbed you as he smirked. Zolof didn't say another word as you were dragged out and into the 'torture room.' Execution threw you onto the floor as he went over to his table of tools. You couldn't help but sob as you backed up against the wall.

"Say Y/N, how would you like dear old Zolof to make you a new arm? Maybe I could cut off that annoying flesh one." He said as he turned around with a chainsaw.

"NO!" You screamed. He kept coming closer and closer as you screamed more.

"Father!" You screamed, he chuckled and put the chainsaw down as he looked at you.

"Zolof get in here!" He shouted out. Zolof walked in and glared at you.

"How would you feel about me taking her arm off? You could work on a new one for her." Execution smiled as Zolof looked over at you sobbing.

"I'll get started on a new arm." He said before he left.

"No!" You screamed. You fought and kick for an hour until you gave up and let him chain you to the wall with your left arm elevated. He came to you as he held your face.

"It'll be ok, just a small pinch." He hissed as you shook his hand away. He started the chainsaw and put a guard around your mouth to lessen your screams. You looked away as you started to feel the pain of the chainsaw. You screamed and screamed until you couldn't anymore. Everything was blurry as you saw his figure step in front of you. He unchained you and picked you up.

"Not so tough without your arm are you dear?" He asked as he smirked. You cried as you stared up at him.

"It's done Zolof." He said as he laid you on the table in the centre of Zolof's room. Execution left as you shivered and started convulsing from the pain and fear.

"Oh dear." Zolof muttered as he injected you with something, you calmed down as he began applying bandages over your wound.

"Why..." You whispered out hoarsely as you looked up at him.

"You'll thank me dear." He said as he finished up. He picked you up and walked to your 'room', it was a tiny little room that locked from the outside. A prison cell.

"Here you go dear." He whispered as he laid you down on your heap of blankets.

"T-Ted." You groaned out as he smiled and grabbed the small beaten up teddy bear in the corner.

"He's right here." He said as he smiled kindly, he leaned down and kissed your forehead as you closed your eyes.

——

You woke up as you hissed in pain.

"Father?" You said as you sat in your dark cell.

"Father can I come out now?" You asked, there was no reply. You heard the door opening as you smiled, but you didn't see Zolof there was someone else. You looked across the room as you saw Zolof on the floor covered in blood.

"Father! NO!" You screamed as you stumbled out of the cell and ran to him. You screamed as you looked down at him.

"Why!? Why did you kill him!?" You screamed as you held onto Zolof's hand. The man from before came up behind you and placed his hand on your shoulder.

"It's ok, we are here to help you." He muttered as you sobbed.

"Where's Execution?" You said as you turned around to the man in a blue suit.

"Who?" He asked as Execution burst out and swung at the other man.

"No!" You shouted as you tackled him and knocked him out with your power.

"Get me out of here, please." You cried as you stumbled to the man. He looked down at your arm and then to your face.

"This looks recent, when did this happen?" He asked as you looked down.

"Last night." You muttered as he looked shocked but quickly regained his serious posture.

"We will get you out of here ok." He said as you looked at him.

"We?" You asked as he began to lead you out.

"I have a team." He informed you as you nodded slightly.

"Can you tell me your name?" He asked as you nodded.

"Y/N." You replied.

"Y/N, I'm Steve. You're safe with me." He said as he smiled. You hissed in pain as you looked at your arm to see it beginning to bleed more.

"As soon as we get to the jet we can patch that up a little better." Steve said as you nodded slowly.

"Why did you kill him?" You asked as another man appeared.

"It was kill or be killed." He grumbled as you tilted your head, you saw he had a metal arm. You walked over and touched his arm as he watched you, Steve watched in awe. Bucky never let anyone touch him, let alone his metal arm.

"Maybe I could get a cool metal arm." You mumbled as he smiled slightly.

"Then we could match." You said as you chuckled and grabbed his metal hand.

"Let's go!" You shouted happily as Bucky chuckled quietly. Steve followed behind as he watched Bucky's sad and depressed demeanour change to a bit more relaxed and almost happy.

"What happened to your arm?" You asked as you led them out of the underground bunker.

"I fell from a train." He mumbled as your eyes lit up.

"That's so cool! Painful I can imagine but still cool." You said as he smiled sadly.

"What about you?" He asked as you averted your eyes.

"I called father by his name so he punished me and got Execution to cut off my arm." You said as Bucky's eyes widened.

"I thought Hydra was bad." He whispered.

"Well you're safe now, we won't let you get hurt again." He said as you smiled and nodded. You got outside as you shielded your eyes from the bright sun.

"Maybe I shouldn't leave." You said as you looked back at the entrance of the bunker.

"One step at a time." Bucky said as he gripped your hand tighter. You smiled and followed him slowly to the jet. You began laughing as Bucky looked back at you. Your laughter soon turned into sobbing as you let go of Bucky's hand and tried to run back into the bunker but Steve stopped you. You thrashed in his arms as you began to scream.

"He needs me!" You screamed as Bucky ran up to you.

"Y/N it's ok, just take a deep breath." Steve said as you shook your head and kept trying to escape. You stopped fighting and clung onto Steve as you cried.

"I'm sorry." You cried over and over again as Steve held you up.

"We have to get to the jet." He whispered as you nodded and walked towards the jet.

"I didn't catch your name." You mumbled as you wiped your eyes and looked up at Bucky.

"Bucky Barnes." He said as you smiled and nodded.