Steve - Escape Hell

(Warning of course because it was one of my dreams lol. Abuse, violence and mental shit. Like a lot of my writing this is based off a dream I had last night. I apologise if it's hard to follow. Kinda a hint of Galra in here lol)

Tony Stark, the terrifying leader of Hydra. And his little play toy, his solider, Steve Rogers. And you... his experiment. You couldn't complain too much though, he treated you better than any of the others. Instead of a cell you had a room, it still locked from the outside. But at least you had a bed, and he often favoured you over the rest, he would bring you better food and small things to keep you busy. You were sitting on the floor with a colouring book, yeah you were an adult but being in Hydra a colouring book was the best thing to you. The door opened softly as you looked up.

"Hello dear." He said as you smiled a little.

"The fight is starting soon, Steve is fighting. I know you like watching him fight." Tony said as you nodded and put away your book, you placed on your coat as you let him lead you out. Everyone in Hydra hated you, apart from Steve and Tony. They hated that you got special treatment, they hurt you any chance they got. But Tony would give them Hell if they hurt you too badly. You kept your head down as he led you to his luxurious box where he watched the brutal fights. You would often sit with him as well, you hated the fights, but you knew better than to disobey him. A hideous monster appeared in the arena first, where does he even find these creatures? You never wanted to know the answer. Steve walked out after the monster as everyone began cheering. He drew a sword as you cringed a little, you hated this, hated Hydra. The monster ran towards him as you flinched but kept watching. The monster hit Steve as he fell back, he got back up and sliced one of the monsters arms off as you gasped and hid your face in Tony's chest. You felt his arm go around you as he chuckled.

"Come on, you're missing all of the fun." He said as you kept your head on his chest but turned a little to watch the fight. The monster didn't stand a chance as Steve began tearing him apart, he sliced down his chest as you hid your face again.

"I d-don't want to watch." You whispered as buried yourself into Tony.

"That's ok dear." He said as you closed your eyes.

"Is Stevie ok?" You asked as he chuckled.

"Yes dear he is kicking the monsters ass." He said while laughing. You heard one last cry from the monster as the crowd roared and cheered. You looked out onto the arena seeing Steve panting and covered in blood.

"I have other things to attend to, why don't you go to Steve's room and clean him up when he gets back? I know you always cheer him up." He said smirking as you nodded before he left. You hated walking around on your own, it meant you were vulnerable. You walked with your head down as quick as you could.

"Hey! There's the pet!" You heard someone yell as you picked up your pace, but they grabbed you before you could run away.

"P-Please, I don't mean any harm." You mumbled in your small voice as they shoved you against a wall, pinning you there as you gasped. One punched you in the face as they let you crumple to the floor. They were about to give you hell before you heard someone else.

"Hey! Get away from them." You heard Steve growl as the others rolled their eyes and ran off, he held his hand out to you helping you up as you smiled.

"T-Thanks. S-Stark wants me to help you clean yourself up." You muttered as he smiled and began walking again.

"Were you watching the fight?" He asked as you looked up at him.

"O-Only little parts, I had to hide my eyes a few times." You said as you crossed your arms.

"Good, I hate you seeing me like that." He said as he opened the door to his 'room.' You grabbed a bucket of water, cloth and first aid supplies as you got Steve to sit down at a chair.

Marvel Oneshots - Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें