Tony - Adore

(This is just a Lil small fluffy one)

"Hey Y/N you ok?" You heard Tony's voice behind you. You were on top of the roof of the tower. You had just had a huge fight with a friend and yes you were a crying mess.

"Y-Yeah I'm ok." You lied as you wiped away your tears.

"Y/N I know when you lie." He said as he sat beside you. He placed an arm around you.

"What happened?" He asked as you leaned into his shoulder.

"It's stupid. I just fought with one of my friends and I guess it just got to me." You said quietly looking out into the city.

"Argh don't worry I have fights with people all the time. They get over it." He said laughing a little.

"Oh trust me they are over it. They could get rid of me faster." You explained sadly.

"I mean do I just repulse people?" You asked looking up at him.

"That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard you say. Everyone here at the tower adores you Y/N. I adore you." He said as he tucked a small piece of hair behind your ear. You smiled weakly at him.

"Thank you. I adore you as well. Don't know if it's the same way though." You mumbled as you leant away from him. Yeah, it was no secret you had a crush on him.

"What do you mean?" He asked as he came closer to you.

"What oh nothing don't worry." You stuttered out. Tony slowly took your hand in his then his other hand went to your cheek.

"I think it is the same way." He whispered as he leaned in. You slowly leaned in as well as you both shared a slow love filled kiss.