Steve - Criminal

"God Y/N you are infuriating." Steve gritted through his teeth as he paced in your small apartment.

"You're the one who decided to date a criminal!" You yelled at him as he grumbled.

"I don't know why I ever did!" He shouted looking at you with such anger.

"You don't mean that." You growled as he laughed bitterly.

"I do! I should've brought you in months ago instead of thinking I loved a psycho like you!" He said as he grabbed you and held your hands behind your back.

"Team I caught Y/N." He said pulling his com out, you couldn't even speak. After everything you went through together, this is how it's going to end.

"You son of a bitch!" You shouted as you struggled against the super soldier.

"Do you need backup?" Someone said back.

"No, I'll bring her in myself." He growled as you struggled more.

"Don't make this harder than it needs to be Y/N." He said as you finally broke free and tried to run for the door, he caught you and held you tighter.

"Let go of me!" You shouted.

"No! You're going to pay for everything you did!" He shouted as you struggled again and dove away from him. You were about to use your pyrokinesis on him but he leapt at you and knocked you out before you could do anything to deflect his attack.

-

Your head was sore as fuck as you groaned and woke up... in a cell.

"Damn you, Rogers!" You shouted as you smashed your fist against the glass. After the anger of all of it the sadness came. He never loved you? You rested your back against the glass and hugged your knees close to your chest as you remembered everything you had gone through. The secret meetings so the team wouldn't find out, him helping you through every night, you helping him through every insecurity.

"All for nothing..." You whispered as you tried your hardest to fight back tears. It wasn't hard to realise why he never loved you, you were a monster after all. You clutched your head in your head as you let the tears free and sobbed a painful sob, you were gasping and spluttering as you thought about Steve. How could he do this to you?

-

Time passed, and you had no clue how long it had been. (like 3 hours or something)

"Well, it's nice to officially meet you." You heard Stark's snarky voice say. You kept your head down ignoring him.

"What? Don't feel like talking?" He asked as you looked up with red puffy eyes and tears staining your face.

"Where's Rogers?" You growled as he looked confused as to why you would be crying.

"Didn't feel like being here." He said simply before continuing.

"Ok so, I'm sure you know how this goes. You've been in prison plenty of times." Tony said as he pulled out a tablet.

"You answer questions and this will go a lot easier for you." He said as you continued to glare at him.

"Get Rogers and I'll think about it." You hissed standing up and standing in front of the glass.

"Just answer the questions and -" Tony was cut off by Steve walking into the room in his suit without his mask on glaring at you.

"Fine he's here, now you can talk." Tony said as you and Steve never stopped glaring at each other.

"How long have you been working with Hydra?" Tony asked as your eyes widened and you stared at him.

"What!? I don't work for Hydra." You spat out as Tony scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Nice try." Tony scoffed.

"Steve filled us in, and told us you do jobs for them." Tony said glaring at you. Yes, it was true you did jobs for hydra. But it was the only way to ensure they didn't kill you and to have an insight into their work. You mainly did it to save the kids that Hydra kidnapped, as they did to you. But you told all of that to Steve in private. Anger consumed you again as your body began to glow, but before you could realise your fire you were shocked by electricity and fell to the floor from exhaustion. You looked up at Steve for some sort of comfort, but all you saw was a blank face.

"Wouldn't do that if I were you sparky." Tony said as you growled then screamed angrily punching the wall over and over making your fist bleed.

"Y/N! Enough!" Steve said in a demanding voice, you looked up at him. You could never disobey him, you were so used to obeying rules and being punished for not obeying them, and he just used your one weakness against you. Tears fell as your head fell and you shut your eyes as tight as you could.

"I t-trusted you!" You screamed at Steve. Your body began to glow again without you realising, Tony emitted another shock this time much worse. You were used to pain, but what came next was worse. You were back in Hydra strapped to that awful chair again as electricity caused through your veins.

"No! Please stop! I'll comply I'll obey!" You shouted as you gripped your head, for once Steve's stone-cold face dropped into a concerned one.

"Tony stop." He demanded.

"I have." Tony said as he looked at you confused.

"Stop! Please! I'll do anything!" You shouted over and over again as you clutched your head. Your breathing was short and panicked as you fell on your back on the floor still gripping your head almost tearing your hair out.

"Open the cell." Steve said as he rushed up to the entrance.

"Are you crazy Rogers!" Tony shouted.

"Open it!" Steve shouted back as he looked at you with urgency.

"Steve I can't do that." Tony replied as Steve began smashing his fists into the glass to break it. Tony ran towards him but Steve threw him across the room with no effort. He walked back and ran at full force shattering the glass, he rushed to you and scooped you up in his arms holding you tight.

"Y/N it's ok. I'm here. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He said as tears welled in his eyes. He forced your hands out of your hair and held your hands down.

"Y/N, doll, please. Come back to me, I'm sorry." He said as the tears fell and he rested his head onto yours.

"Breath doll. You're safe, I'm here." He whispered over and over as your breathing began to calm down.

"P-Please don't h-hurt me." You stuttered out as he shook his head and brushed a piece of hair away from your face.

"I won't, I promise doll. I'm sorry I'm so so sorry darling." He said as he began crying while holding you. Your weak arms slowly wrapped around his neck as you buried your face into his neck.

"Don't l-leave." You whispered as he hugged you tight. He kissed your cheeks and face over and over as he whispered sorry's in between each one.

"I've got you, I've got you I promise." He whispered as you kept silent and just focused on Steve, your Steve.

(This was short and idk even know)