Venom/Eddie x Reader

You knocked on Eddie's door, you hadn't seen him in a long time and you were getting worried.

"Eddie?" You asked as you knocked harder.

"J-Just a second!" He shouted back. He opened the door and his apartment was a mess.

"Jesus Eddie." You said as you blocked your nose from the stench of him and his apartment.

"Let's get you cleaned up." You muttered as you dragged him to the bathroom.

"Can we eat them?" Venom asked in Eddie's head.

"No, we can't." He muttered.

"I don't care you need a bath, Eddie." You said to clean the bathtub out.

"Strip you need a bath." You said looking at him. You and Eddie dated for two years you'd seen each other naked it was no big deal. He took his clothes off as the bath filled up with water. You grab shower gel and a sponge.

"Come on Eddie get in." You said as he sighed and stepped into the water. He sat down and relaxed in the warm water.

"Eddie, what's going on?" You asked him as you began to clean his flea-ridden hair.

"N-Nothing I'm fine." He said closing his eyes.

"You're a terrible lair, Eddie." Venom hissed in his head.

"You're a terrible lair, Eddie." You said.

"Tell me what's going on." You said as he looked at you.

"I c-can't." He stuttered out.

"Then why don't you just show me." You said leaning against the tub.

"What?" Eddie asked as he looked at you.

"Eddie I'm not an idiot. I know about the so-called parasite." You said as you looked at him. All of a sudden venom overtook Eddie's body.

"Parasite!?" He yelled in your face. You looked at him in awe as you reached up and stroked behind his neck as you would to a cat.

"You're adorable. So cute." You said in a high-pitched voice as venom began purring and leaning into your touch.

"Eddie I take it back I don't want to eat them." Venom said out loud making you laugh. You leaned in and kissed Venom's head.

"Can we marry you?" Venom asked as he purred.

"Eddie says that would be nice." Venom said.

"Now he's angry at me for saying that." Venom said as you giggled.

"Why don't you both stay out for a bit so while I'm cleaning Eddie I can still talk to you." You suggest as venom nodded and let half of their body slip away.

"You know you could have just called me Eddie." You said as you resumed cleaning Eddie's body.

"I thought you would be scared." He muttered. You kept one hand cleaning Eddie and the other still patting venom.

"I'm a special agent Eddie. I've seen some shit and plus Venom isn't scary he's just a big cutie. Yes, you are." You sang as you kept patting Venom's head.

"He's an ugly parasite." Eddie muttered.

"And you're a pussy!" Venom shouted as they kept bickering back and forth.

"Hey! You're both adorable. Now shut it while I clean your dirty ass."