Escape part 2

You woke up to Loki carefully shaking you from your sleep. You stretched and yawned as he did the same.

"We have to keep moving. As long as we are on Asgard they will find us, we need to get to the Bifrost." He said as he put his jacket on. You looked at him worriedly.

"It's ok Y/N I wasn't accepted here anyway." He said sadly as he picked you up, you looked into his eyes and you saw he was holding back tears. You climbed onto his shoulders and snuggled into his cheek, he chuckled and patted your head. You both walked out to your horse and Loki placed you onto the horse first and then climbed on himself. You sat between his legs as the horse ran off.

"We will have to move very fast through the kingdom to get to the Bifrost. To make sure no one knows who I am." He said before he turned blue again. You rode faster and faster towards the castle. You clutched onto Loki's leg as he ran through the castle. There was chaos everywhere, you could've sworn you saw Loki laugh while causing all of it. Loki rode as fast as he could when you finally saw the Bifrost coming into view.

"Hold on! We have to get past The Guard." He said as you nodded.

"You aren't passing me Loki." Heimdal said.

"It's not up to you! I am leaving this horrid place!" Loki shouted as he grabbed you as stormed up to Heimdal. You hissed at him and he looked at you with anger. Loki's eyes became redder as you jumped off him and towards the Bifrost. Loki managed to throw Heimdal away from you and froze the entrance. You pressed your paw into the middle of the Bifrost and it activated. Loki quickly grabbed you and you held on for dear life as a bright light surrounded you.

-

"It can't be him."

"It sure looks like him."

"Why is he holding a cat?"

You opened your eyes seeing people surround you, you knew this place. Earth or Midgard. Loki was out cold and you tried to nudge him best you could. You cowered away and whimpered as a woman with red hair and a red dress approached you.

"Shh, it's ok kitty I won't hurt you." She said in a soft voice.

"Wanda are you crazy that cat is with Loki." Tony said as Wanda picked you up carefully.

"Calm down Tony she's/he's just a little cat." She said as she patted your fur. You were still cowering and shaking as you looked at them with fear. You kept meowing hoping Loki would wake up.

"Shh shh, it's alright." She hushed you, you quieted down as you saw a man picking Loki up. You began to whine again trying to get to him. You jumped out of Wanda's arms and jumped onto Loki as the man held him up.

"It's ok we aren't going to hurt him." He said as you stayed on Loki while they carried him. You refused to leave him after all he has done.

"He looks like he's just a teenager." Tony mumbled to Steve as they headed back to the tower.

-

"Shh, kitty! We are just keeping him here until he wakes up, we don't know how dangerous he is." Steve said as he held you at arm's length.

"You have no clue how to hold a cat, Steve." Wanda said as she took you from his arms.

"It tried to scratch me!" He shouted his defence as Wanda held you. You quietened down and stared at Loki through the glass. You whined as you looked at him.

"I know sweetie he will wake up soon." Wanda whispered. Loki began shuffling in his sleep and finally began to wake up. He shot up and his eyes glanced around.