Bucky - Daughter

"There you are." You whispered as you picked up your one year old daughter and held her in your arms. You felt arms wrap around your waist as you felt a kiss on your neck.

"Morning doll." Bucky whispered as you smiled looking down at Marceline.

"I wish I didn't have to leave." You said as you kissed her forehead.

"I know baby, but the team needs you. I promise I'll take good care of her." He said as he gently took her from you.

"She's so beautiful." You said as you wiped your eyes, she made you so emotional.

"She gets it from you doll." Bucky said as he leant in and kissed you.

"I have to get going, I'll be back around three. I'll miss you both so so much, I love you two." You said as you kissed them both and reluctantly made your way out of the house. You made it to the tower within ten minutes. This was your first big mission after having Marcy so you were a bit nervous, but you knew your team would protect you and help you.

——

"Ready, broooooom." Bucky was mumbled as he made aeroplane noises and flew the spoonful of food into Marcy's mouth.

"Yayyy." He said as he kept pretending the spoon was an aeroplane entertaining Marceline.

"Momma." She mumbled as Bucky chuckled.

"What about me?" He said pointing to himself.

"Dadda." She said happily as Bucky clutched his heart.

"Come on munchkin let's get you cleaned up." He said grabbing a cloth and wiping her mouth.

"Momma is out helping the Avengers, she will be home soon." Bucky said as he picked her up. He went out with Marcy and had a nice simple day together in the city.

——

You were absolutely exhausted and felt like shit, you just wanted to go home and collapse. You opened the door and heard music playing as you kept in and saw Bucky holding Marecline and dancing with her while singing along. You couldn't help but smile and shed a few tears.

"Looks like you two had fun." You said as Marcy squealed as Bucky put her down and she ran to you.

"Momma, Avenger!" She shouted as you picked her up and chuckled.

"That's right!" You shouted as you swung her around, Bucky came over and kissed you.

"Love you doll." He said as you smiled.

"Love you doll!" Marcy shouted and giggled.

(The end, very short I know. Just a nice calm one hope you liked it)