Loki - Werewolf

You were enjoying your boring day on your break from your boring job. You saw three men pull out guns inside a jewellery store one of them was about to shoot a woman but your inner anger came out and you shifted into your wolf form. You ran and attacked the man before he could shoot, but you lost control and began tearing the attackers apart. People were screaming all around you as you looked down seeing so much blood. You were about to run but a dart was shot into your neck and you whimpered and fell onto the floor.

-

Tony was alerted about an attack and he got there as fast as he could when he got there all three of the attackers were dead on the ground. He ran over to Pepper who was close to being shot in the head and made sure she was ok. He turned around to see what had attacked the men and it was a giant beast that looked like a wolf. Tony saw people walking up to it but stopped them.

"I don't think that's a normal dog, I'll take it from here." Tony said as they backed away without a word.

"Hey Thor, I need some muscle. Get to my location." Tony said into his comms as Thor agreed and Tony waited for big Asgardian backup. Thor came storming down from the sky and Tony stopped him quickly.

"Calm down big guy. I just need you to lift something." He said as Thor looked angry.

"Is that the only reason you call me? To lift an object!" Thor boomed as Tony just stared at him unamused. He pointed to the large knocked-out beast.

"Oh." Thor said in shock as he went over and picked up the giant wolf.

"Shouldn't the dog people handle this man of iron?" Thor said as Tony rolled his eyes.

"I don't think it's a dog." Tony mumbled as Thor stared at the creature.

They arrived back at the tower and walked down to the cells.

"Put the dog with Loki." Tony said as Thor looked at him.

"You want my brother to be dead!" Thor shouted.

"No, we will keep the wolf sedated and he can use some of his magic and knowledge to find out what this is." Tony said as Thor huffed and walked up to Loki's cell.

"We have a friend for you brother." Thor said as the door opened he placed you on the floor and quickly stepped out.

"A werewolf, how thoughtful." Loki said with sarcasm dripping from his words.

"Oh, so that's what it is." Tony said as he looked at your form.

"Yes, now why is she here?" Loki said as he looked at Tony and Thor.

"We don't know how dangerous she is, so we thought who better to help than a villain." Tony cheered before he walked out.

"I am sorry about this brother, but maybe you can make friends with her." Thor said hopefully.

"I'm not your brother!" Loki hissed as Thor gave up and walked out. You whimpered as you began to regain consciousness. Loki knelt beside you and rested his hand on your head.

"It's ok the big oaf is gone." He said as you tried to focus your eyes.

"Why don't you turn back, it may be easier to assess your injuries?" He offered as you looked at him and slowly got up, you grabbed his coat and stared at him.

"Oh of course." He said as he grabbed the coat and placed it around you, he knelt back down and stared at you as you motioned for him to look away. He rolled his eyes but obeyed and you concentrated on turning back to your human form. You groaned as you shifted back, shifting took a lot of energy and on top of the sedative, it was even harder. You wrapped the coat around you tightly.