Avengers - Happy Ending?

(Warning. Sexual content and self-harm)

"Well if it isn't the Avengers." You giggled as they surrounded you.

"We have you surrounded Cheshire give it up!" Captain America yelled.

"Hmm acting so tough are we? But you're not all that. See I know everything Steve Rogers, your best friend Bucky. How it's all your fault he's the way he is." You said in a sickeningly sweet tone.

"How the hell do you know all of that!" Dear old Bucky shouted his voice wavering.

"I know all about you as well Winter Soldier. All your friends say it wasn't you who killed all of those people. But deep down you know it was you. All you are is a monster." You snickered as you saw his eyes shift as he shifted into Winter soldier mode.

"And just like the Cheshire Cat, I'll disappear." You laughed as smoke filled the air and you left them to deal with the Winter Soldier.

"Bucky!" Was the last thing you heard Steve shout before you completely disappeared. You reappeared in your dull damaged apartment and glanced into the mirror.

"Why did you become this?" Your reflection whispered.

"Don't pretend like you don't know." You hissed back as you ripped off your mask and clothes.

"Fuck it it's Friday." You grunted as you got dressed into a red short dress. You needed a night off. You walked out of your apartment block and went to your favourite bar.

"Y/N! How's it going?" The bartender asked. You shook your head and down a shot.

"Shitty so keep 'em coming." You mumbled. Even though you couldn't get as drunk on the alcohol like a human it still numbed some of the pain.

"I'll have the same." A gruff voice said behind you. You looked around to see the infamous Bucky wearing a sweater and cap.

"Nice disguise." You whispered shaking your head. He sat down next to you and took a shot.

"You here to drink or spy on me?" You grumbled drinking from your glass.

"I have no clue who you are so I'll take the drink option." He said as he took another shot.

"Good. You don't wanna know me." You mumbled as you looked straight ahead.

"Touchè." He said. His phone began to ring and he answered it with a mumbled hello. You listened to the conversation.

"Bucky where are you? We have a location on Cheshire." You heard Steve say. All you wanted was one fucking night off.

"Can't you sort this out on your own?" He grumbled.

"Buck they could be anywhere I don't need you getting hurt." Steve replied.

"I'll be back in 2 hours." Bucky said before hanging up the phone.

"Lemme guess. Wife?" You asked playing dumb. He laughed bitterly.

"Nope, just an annoying friend." He mumbled. You grabbed a bottle of whiskey and poured ten shots each.

"You said you got 2 hours. Let's make it count." You smirked as he looked at you. (Then he looks at me! And I look at him!)

"You're on." He smiled as you laughed and began drinking.

/Time skip/

You both had a lot to drink within 1 hour. Enough to get you both drunk off your tits. You were both laughing like maniacs. You ended up dragging him back to your apartment. As soon as you were in the door you leapt onto him and began making out.