Bucky - Endgame

(I saw it once so bear with me if I forget)

(This one is short n sweet)

It was all over. Finally, you could rest after those terrible five years. You looked behind you and saw Steve, Bucky and Sam standing with Bruce, you walked over and leant on Bucky as you draped an arm around your shoulder.

"What's happening?" You asked as Bucky explained everything. You could see the look in Steve's eyes, he wasn't coming back and you knew it. But what about Bucky? You watched as Steve and Bucky said goodbye and then Steve walked over to you.

"If you don't make your advance now you might never get that chance." He whispered as he hugged you.

"Say hi to Peggy for me." You whispered back as he chuckled and you both parted. You watched as Steve disappeared and watched everyone wait for him to come back.

"He's not coming back." You said as you looked at Bruce.

"What do you mean?" Bruce said as you pointed to old Steve and Sam went over to him. You walked up behind Bucky and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"You ok?" You whispered as he snapped out of his trance.

"W-What? Oh yeah, I'm fine, he deserved to be happy." Bucky said as you smiled at him. You intertwined your hand with his and walked with him inside the house.

(IDK if they were in a house. I think it was Tony's idk let's pretend if not)

"Bucky I need to tell you something." You said as you sat Bucky down in front of you on the couch.

"Is something wrong doll?" He asked sweetly as you smiled shyly at him. You were shaking from nerves as Bucky stood up and held your hands.

"You can talk to me Y/N." He said as you took a deep breath.

"5 years ago, w-when you disappeared. I was absolutely broken, I missed you so much." You said as you began crying.

"I realised that I never got a chance to tell you how much I l-loved you, and then when you came back I realised I had to tell you or I would never get a chance again. I love you Bucky." You said he looked shocked at first but then his face softened as he wiped away your tears and then leaned in and kissed you softly. You kissed back and let Bucky wrap his arms around you.

"I love you too Y/N." He whispered as you hugged him back tightly.

"I missed you so much. These past five years were hell." You sobbed into his chest as he kissed your forehead.

"I'm here now doll and I'm not going anywhere." He whispered as you smiled.

"You wanna talk about Steve?" You whispered as he looked down at you.

"Maybe later. I'm still trying to accept it." He said as you nodded and leaned up and kissed him again.

"I'm here whenever you need me."