Tony - Monster

"Okay, don't freak out, don't freak out. You'll be fine Y/N, you're just having an interview with the biggest playboy and genius to become his assistant. Oh god, I can't do this." You muttered over and over making your way to Stark tower. You applied months ago for the personal assistant job at Stark tower. You didn't think you would ever actually get a callback, but here you were making your way to Stark tower for an interview.

You walked briskly as you watched everyone make their way to their jobs and their own lives. If you got this job it would be a huge turning point, in short, your life had all gone to shit in the past few years. The crappiest thing was that you were illegally here, no not just in New York on Earth. Yep, you were a literal illegal alien. Your past was dark...like most people in New York City. You looked into your reflection before you entered Stark tower. This wasn't you, not in the fact that you needed to change your personality or some bullshit. But, this wasn't your body... you took someone else's identity when you got stranded on this Earth. All you ever wanted was to just be yourself, but that wasn't possible.

You took in a deep breath and finally walked into the tower. You were about to go up to reception when you saw a blonde girl storm her way out of the elevator followed by THE Tony Stark.

"Pepper, please don't do this!" Tony shouted as he grabbed her arm and tried to beg.

"No! Tony, I am done with you!" She screamed as she stormed out with a bunch of her stuff. Tony collapsed onto his knees sobbing loudly... You could tell he was pretty heavily intoxicated. What the hell just happened!? You slowly approached him and crouched down...after standing silent for a few second debating what to do.

"Mr. Stark?" You said quietly. You could practically smell the booze radiating off him.

"She's gone forever." He mumbled in a drunk slur. He kept sobbing into his hands. I looked around and there were only a few people around who were just staring. You hooked your arm under his arm and hoisted him up.

"We need to get you out of the lobby." You said quietly as you walked over to the elevator with a heavy drunken Tony Stark hooked onto your side. You stumbled into the elevator.

"Which floor?" You asked a sobbing Tony Stark.

"Top floor." He slurred to you. You hit the button and rested against the wall of the elevator while Tony slid down the wall onto the floor still sobbing. You took a deep breath and slid down the wall as well and faced the depressed Tony Stark.

"Mr. Stark. I know this is a really difficult situation but I need you to calm down." You said comfortingly as you placed your hand on his shoulder.

"No! I can't calm down!" He said as he got up just as the doors opened he rushed into his living room and immediately started throwing things. He grabbed a glass vase and smashed it onto the floor.

"She left me! LIKE EVERYONE LEAVES ME!" He screamed as he smashed more things. You ran up to him to try and calm him down.

"Stark, calm down!" You shouted as you tried to control him, he pushed you out of the way making you stumble onto the floor.

"You leave me no choice." You said as you stood up and used an ability you really hated to use. He immediately stopped in his track's as you took over his mind and you made him go to sleep peacefully. You breathed out a sigh as you looked down at your hand to see it was turning back to its original alien form. Scaly and purple. You huffed angrily and made your way back to a passed-out Tony Stark. You picked him up in your arms (thanks to alien strength) and stared at his hurt tear-filled face.

"I'm so sorry." You whispered as you tried to find a bedroom.

"Up the stairs to the left." You heard a voice say making you flinch a little in shock.