Loki x Reader - Lost memories

(This is gonna take me so long to write because I cannot stop having visions and it's very distracting. Idk if any of y'all watch the flash but it's legit just like Cisco and his vibes. Btw this gonna be cliche as fuck and I love it)

You groaned as you tried to move but metal chains stopped you. Your memory slowly came back as you remember Loki's army capturing you, for years he planned to use you as a weapon guess it finally came true. You heard a snickering laugh as you rolled your eyes.

"Been a while Y/N." He smirked at your restrained body.

"Don't get too cocky Loki." You spat as he laughed and the guards opened the doors. He placed a necklace with a green crystal around your neck as you looked at him confused.

"This will stop you from using that beautiful magic of yours. I am the only one who can take it off." He smirked as you rolled your eyes again. He caressed the side of your cheek before he spoke.

"We will have so much fun together." He said evilly as he magically removed your metal restraints. You looked down and saw your bloody wrists, no magic meant no healing. Loki carefully held your wrists in his hands as he healed the wounds.

"Sorry for hurting you." He whispered as he looked at you, his eyes looked... different. Suddenly his eyes changed again and he yanked you off the ground and dragged you along. You were speechless, what just happened?

"Where are we going?" You asked trying to keep up with him without tripping over.

"You'll be staying in my room so you don't escape." He growled as he shoved you into his room.

"I have meetings all day. Behave and I might just reward you." He winked as you gagged and he slammed the door.

"Yeah, he sucks." You heard a female voice say behind you. You looked and saw a younger girl standing in front of the large bed.

"I'm Loki's maid. And he assigned me to look after you. You know just to make sure you don't die." She said giggling you returned her bubbly smile.

"Come on I'll get you all washed up and get you some food." She said as she grabbed your hand and led you to the massive bathroom.

"You seem like someone who would rather have their privacy. While you bathe I'll fill you in on everything." She said as she closed the door.

Time skip

You emerged from the bathroom and were met with the maid again.

"I didn't catch your name?" You said as she looked surprised.

"No one has ever asked for my name. It's Freya." She said proudly.

"Even Loki doesn't know your name?" You asked as you dried your hair.

"No. I have to call him Master Loki or your majesty." She said laughing awkwardly.

"Well, I am not calling him that." You said as you crossed your arms.

"Aren't you afraid of him?" She asked timidly.

"No. I'll get out of here soon as I can. I've never been too scared about him." You said as you yawned.

"Master Loki said you are to sleep in his bed, I'll leave you to sleep." She said as you nodded.

"What is this psycho planning?" You mumbled to yourself as you flopped onto his bed and fell asleep.

-

Loki walked into his room where he saw you fast asleep in his bed.

"What have I done?" He said as he looked down at his hands.