Bucky - Flufffffyyyy fluff

(Just pure fluff CAUSE I NEED IT)

You woke up before Bucky and decided to make him his favourite breakfast. Pancakes, bacon, and waffles are all breakfast food. You were just about finished when you felt arms wrap around you and you yelped in surprise.

"What are you making?" He said in his rough morning voice that you loved it so much.

"Making your favourite." You said as he buried his face in your neck and you laughed.

"I love you." He whispered as you turned around and hugged him. You looked up and immediately knew he had nightmares the night before. You placed your hand on his cheek and smiled warmly at him.

"It's ok Buck, it was just a nightmare." You said as he hugged you tightly and buried his face in your neck again. You began singing softly while caressing his hair.

"Hold me close and hold me fast, this magic spell you've cast. This is la vie en rose." You sang softly as you heard him let out tears.

"Go sit down on the couch and I'll finish breakfast and we can just watch TV." You whispered as he nodded and walked over to the couch sitting on the floor in front of it. You finished breakfast and handed him the plate, he looked up at you but didn't smile. You knew how to help him after a nightmare, he never wanted to talk about and you let him just rest. You sat on the couch and Bucky sat between your legs on the floor. You ate in silence as you watched the TV, once you finished he laid back and you began braiding his hair.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled with his eyes closed. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

"None of this is your fault love. You have nothing to be sorry for, I love who you are." You whispered as you finally saw his mouth move a little into a smile. He grabbed you from behind and flipped you onto the floor and got on top of you as you giggled. He kissed you passionately as you wrapped your arms around him.

"I love you so much Y/N." He said as he smiled as you and kissed you again.