Bucky - After

Steve lay in front of you covered in blood as his eyes drained of life. You looked around and saw your team mates dead on the ground.

"No!" You shouted.

"Y/N." You heard a voice mutter as you looked behind you and saw Bucky slowly dying and covered in blood. You ran to him and held him in your arms as you cried.

"No please." You whispered.

"This is all your fault." He whispered before he closed his eyes and took his last breath.

"Bucky!" You screamed as you jolted up in your bed. You breathed heavily as you began to sob, your door swung open as Bucky ran to your bed side.

"Y/N, what's wrong are you ok!?" He asked quietly as he looked you over.

"T-There was s-so much blood, it was all my fault. You died because of me." You cried as Bucky sat on the side of your bed and wrapped his arms loosely around you, you wrapped your arms around him tight as you buried your bed in his chest and cried.

"I'm so sorry Bucky." You cried as he ran his fingers through your hair and tried to soothe you.

"Shh doll, I've got you. I'm right here, just focus on me." He whispered as you nodded and tried to steady your breathing.

"That's it doll, you're doing so well." He praised as you pulled away and looked at him.

"I'm sorry, this is so stupid." You muttered as he chuckled as wiped your tears away.

"None of this is stupid doll, you've been through so much." He said as you closed your eyes.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" He asked as you nodded slightly.

"Please." You whispered as he smiled and kissed your forehead, you opened your eyes and looked up to him your eyes dashing to his lips. He leant in and kissed you as your eyes widened but you quickly kissed back and closed your eyes as Bucky held your face. You broke apart and looked up at him with stars in your eyes, you both chuckled as you kissed again.

"Let's get some rest." He whispered as you nodded and laid down, he laid down beside your and draped his arm around you as you cuddled in closer.

"Goodnight doll." He whispered as he kissed your forehead.

"Goodnight Bucky." 

Marvel Oneshots - Book 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara