Stucky x Reader part 2

"You're his, daughter." Steve said in disbelief.

"He will do anything to take me back. B-But please I don't want to go back to him again." You pleaded to Bucky who intertwined his fingers with yours.

"We won't let you go back there." Bucky replied.

"Promise?" You whispered.

"I promise." He whispered as he leaned in and kissed your forehead. You had never felt so safe in your life, you finally felt some peace.

"Ok, then when you are all better we can put you into a cell." Tony said smiling.

"No, we aren't putting Y/N into a cell. This isn't their fault." Steve said in your defence.

"Not their fault! They have killed so many people! They almost killed Pepper!" Tony screamed as his cocky stance faded.

"If it were up to me I would kill them right now!" Tony shouted as he went into a rage ripping needles out of your arms, you didn't even flinch you had felt worse. At that moment Bucky faded and the winter soldier appeared, his only mission? Protect you. He leapt for Tony and threw him across the room making a complete mess. He pinned Tony to the floor and began punching him. You broke out of the restraints and ran over to Bucky.

"Bucky! It's ok! I'm ok!" You shouted as he was close to killing Tony. You used all of your strength to push Bucky over and pin him down.

"Bucky! Please!" You shouted as he struggled but eventually, his eyes caught yours, he was still as his breathing was calming down. You placed your hand on his cheek.

"Tell me where you are?" You whispered.

"T-The Avengers T-Tower." He stuttered back.

"Yes, and who am I?" You asked your eyes not leaving his.

"Y/N." He whispered as you finally saw Bucky fully come back.

"I'm ok Buck, everything's alright." You reassured him as he shut his eyes and nodded.

"Just breath." You whispered.

"Steve?" You asked as you turned around and saw Steve crouched down over Tony.

"He has no pulse." He whispered looking at you with a pale face. You quickly stood and swung into action.

"You two pick him up and put him on the bed." You demanded as Steve and Bucky picked him up and did as you said. You rummaged through the medicine cabinets and began mixing chemicals.

"Start compressions on his chest!" You shouted as you placed all of the ingredients into a syringe. You jabbed it into his chest and pressed the liquid into his body. You took it out and all told back.

"Fuck!" He gasped as he shot up taking a deep breath.

"Jesus, what just happened?" He muttered as he rubbed his chest.

"Y/N that was amazing." Bucky said.

"Y/N?" Steve asked as you stumbled back holding yourself up on the cabinets. Steve grabbed you and held you in his arms.

"I'll get Bruce to come look at you, Tony. We can take Y/N to our room." Steve said as Tony collapsed onto the bed groaning.

"I'm ok, just lightheaded." You mumbled as you relaxed into his arms.

"You just need some rest." Steve said as he smiled at you.

"If I'm dead and in heaven that would make sense." You muttered as Bucky giggled.

"Why?" Steve asked laughing a little.

"Because you're an angel." You mumbled smiling like an idiot.