Sam - Missed you

You had just come back from a five-day mission and you were tired as hell. You went down the hallway and decided you needed some time with your boyfriend Bucky. You opened the door with a big sigh.

"Y/N!" Bucky shouted you quickly opened your eyes and saw him on top of another chick.

"Bucky!" You screamed as you pulled the door so hard it ripped off the wall.

"Y/N what the hell!" Bucky shouted back. You ran as fast as you could feel tears streaming down your face. How could he? You ran into the elevator and the doors closed just before Bucky ran towards you.

"J-JARVIS. Ground f-floor." You stuttered out as you covered your mouth with your hand.

"Of course. Are you alright Miss, should I call someone?" JARVIS replied.

"N-No it's ok." You said back trying to not stutter. As soon as the elevator reached ground you sprinted passed people and onto the street. You fell to your knees as you let your emotions out. You screamed as loud as you could causing the whole ground and tower to shake. Your powers were unstable as it was now with all of this? You screamed and screamed as you let your powers out. Buildings shaking, glass breaking and people screaming.

"Y/N!"

"Y/N!" A voice kept shouting. You didn't know who it was and you didn't care. Arms wrapped around you as you finally took a deep breath.

"Y/N. It's ok. I'm here calm down." Someone said as you berried your head into their chest.

"S-Sam?" You asked without looking up.

"Yeah, it's me. I'm here." He said as he held you tightly. You clutched his shirt in between your hands.

"Get that monster off the streets!" You heard someone shout, you were about to get angry again.

"Keep walking asshole!" Sam shouted to the people staring.

"Come on let's go inside." Sam said as he helped you up and kept an arm around your waist. You both stepped into the elevator and Sam told JARVIS where to go.

"Y/N. You have to tell me what happened." Sam whispered as he looked down at you. A few more tears escaped your eyes.

"B-Bucky I came h-home and he was fucking some other chick." You said angrily as you covered your face. You reached the main floor and stepped out to see most of the team and Bucky. Sam stormed up to him and was about to punch him but you stopped him.

"Sam don't." You said sternly.

"Why Bucky?" You asked as you stared into his fucked up soul.

"Can we have some privacy?" He said looking at everyone else.

"Nope. They all stay because they are all my family and I want them to know what you did. So go ahead asshole." You said as you never stopped staring at him.

"I c-cheated on Y/N. B-But only because -" He was cut off by Natasha slapping him hard across the face. She was about to go in for another when you stopped her.

"There is never an excuse for cheating you dirtbag." Natasha spat as she walked away in anger.

"I don't want anyone punching James." You spat out his name like it was venom in your mouth.

"That jobs for me asshole." You said before you swung your fist right into his jaw. You hit him with such force he stumbled back and fell onto his back.

"Tony, Steve can you please deal with him? I need to get out of here." You said as you ran a hand through your hair.

"Gladly." Tony and Steve both said looking like fathers.

"Sam, can you drive me somewhere?" You asked as you headed back into the elevator with him.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked as the doors closed.

"I don't know I just need to go somewhere." You said as you began to cry again. Sam wrapped an arm around your shoulders as you rested your head on him.

"I know a good place." He said as you headed for the car.

You rested your head on the glass of the window in the car and stared outside.

"Why do you think he did it? Do you think it's just me?" You asked quietly still looking out of the window.

"Of course, it's not you. I don't how you could even think it's you. Bucky is an asshole that doesn't see what he had. You're beautiful Y/N." Sam said as he kept his eyes in front of him. You smiled a little.

"Thanks, Sam." You said as you tilted your head and looked at him.

"Almost there." He said as he laughed nervously.

After a few more minutes he stopped the car.

"Ok, we're here." He stated as he got out of the car and quickly came around to your door. He opened it and bowed.

"M'lady." He said as he laughed and helped you out of the car.

"Such a gentleman." You said in a fake accent. You both wandered towards a large lake with trees hanging over the water.

"It's beautiful." You said as you looked out into the vast distance.

"I always come here when I need to think." Sam said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Thank you for bringing me here." You said as you sat on the edge of the lake.

"I need this." You said quietly as Sam sat next to you.

"I'm sorry all of this has happened Y/N." Sam said as he looked at you. You leaned over and rested your head on his shoulder.

"It's not your fault you don't have to apologise." You whispered as you looked out at the moving water. Sam put his arm around you as you leaned in more.

"Why do I always date the jerks?" You sighed as you shook your head.

"So you include me as a jerk? I am very hurt." He said in a fake hurt voice.

"That's not what I meant. You were the only person I have dated who cared. But between being an Avenger and trying to control my power it was hard for us to stay together." You said as you stared down at your hands. Sam put a finger under your chin and lifted your eyes to meet his.

"I've missed you." He whispered before he leaned in and connected your lips.

"I missed you too."