Thor/Avengers Part 3

You woke up gasping for air as you sat up and looked at the clock. 1 am? You decided you didn't feel like going back to sleep so you got up and went for a walk around the tower. You kept getting so many visions, it was overwhelming. You sat down at the kitchen table and tried to calm down. You saw fire, screaming, people dying, you with black eyes, and people hurting you, it was so much to deal with.

"Y/N?" Your head shoots up with your eyes glowing white. You saw Bucky as he gasped looking at you. You shook your head and your eyes returned to normal.

"Sorry." You muttered turning away from him.

"You ok?" He asked as he went into the kitchen.

"Yeah just can't sleep that's all." You mumbled keeping your head low.

"I know all too well what that's like." He chuckled in reply. He sat down across from you and gave you a glass of water.

"Why were your eyes glowing?" He asked quietly.

"They glow like that when I get visions. I've been getting so many since I fell." You said sipping your glass of water.

"What do you mean fell?" He asked curiously.

"I fell from the sky in Asgard. I don't know where I came from, I have no memories." You mumbled looking away from him.

"I know what that's like don't worry." He replied. He got up and motioned you to follow him. You both stood in the elevator silently until it stopped at the top.

"This is where I come to think, clear my head." Bucky told you as you gasped at the amazing view in front of you. You stood at the edge and breathed in the cool night air. You felt Bucky place a hand on your waist. You moved away and looked at him awkwardly.

"What? Can't we have fun?" He smirked at you.

"W-What?" You stuttered. He kept coming closer and closer to you when he finally reached you he grabbed your body and threw you to the ground, he ran to you and pinned your body down.

"A fallen star? Defiantly something I would love to keep all to myself." He whispered getting closer to your face as his metal arm wrapped around your neck. A flash of lightning hit the building followed by thunder and then followed by something else. A very protective something else.

"Get away from them!" You heard Thor's voice boom behind you. You let tears of pain and joy stream down your face. Thor tackled Bucky to the floor and was about to hit him when his body turned to dust. Thor quickly ran to you and held your shaking form.

"Thor." You whispered as you hugged him tightly.

"What happened!" You heard a voice shout. You looked up to see Steve, Tony and Bucky. You shivered and your eyes widened in fear as you looked at him. Thor shielded you and pointed his hammer at Bucky.

"That man was trying to kill Y/N." Thor said in a low threatening voice.

"Bucky wasn't up here, he was with me." Steve replied.

"JARVIS?" Tony called out.

"It seems there was an imposter Sir." JARVIS replied. You slowly walked up to Bucky and placed your hand on his head again.

"It wasn't this Bucky. I'm sorry I doubted you." You whispered.

"Why would someone be pretending to be me?" Bucky asked as he looked at you and Thor.

"I have no clue. Must be someone trying to get to Y/N." Thor said as he came up and held your hand.

"I'm sorry it took me so long to get to you Y/N." Thor said to you.

"It's ok you're here now." You said smiling back.

"Ok let's all get some sleep. We can figure this out in the morning." Tony said as everyone nodded. You and Thor made your way back down with the team and you finally got to your room with Thor.

"Can you stay?" You asked quietly looking at Thor.

"Of course." He said as he leaned in slowly and kissed you. You smiled as he kissed you sweetly.

"Let's get some sleep." You whispered as Thor lay on the bed and you cuddled into his side. He wrapped his large arms around you as you sighed and relaxed.

"What if it's your brother?" You asked looking away from him.

"Loki can be difficult at times. But I don't believe he would try to hurt you." Thor replied as you nodded, but you couldn't help thinking Loki had something to do with this. You let yourself drift off into sleep held tightly in Thor's arms.

Your eyes opened to dim light as you looked around seeing you were in a dull concrete room.

"Enjoying yourself using my brother?" A voice hissed. You looked over to see Loki standing behind bars. You tried to move but chains were holding your legs and arms down.

"I'm not using him!" You shouted to Loki.

"I know your kind! You act all innocent but you're evil and disgusting creatures!" He shouted back making you jump.

"I don't know why you're doing this Loki. I've done nothing to you." You whispered as tears streamed down your face. He laughed maliciously at your comment.

"Nothing! You really don't know who I am do you!?" He screamed in your face.

"You're the reason I'm like this! You made me into the monster I am!" He screamed as he smashed onto the bars. You jumped and shrunk back into the corner.

"I don't k-know what you're t-talking about." You whispered looking at him.

"Since I was a child it was always you in my head in my dreams! Telling me what to do what to be! You made me do so many horrible things! Now it's my turn!" He screamed as he snapped his fingers and everything faded.

You woke up screaming as Thor tried to calm you down.

"It's ok Y/N it was just a nightmare." He whispered as he hugged you.

"N-No it wasn't. It w-was L-Loki." You whispered hugging Thor.

"I'm scared, Thor." You cried as he held you tightly.

"It wasn't real Y/N it's going to be ok." He whispered back to you.

"L-Loki he said I w-was in his head since he was a child. He said it was my fault he's the way he is." You cried as Thor froze.

"What?" You asked as he pulled away and faced his back to you.

"Valheim." He whispered.

"Thor?" You whispered.

"It was you!" He screamed as he tackled you to the floor.

"JARVIS!" You shouted as you gasped for air.

"You did this to him!" Thor shouted angrily as you cried and gasped for air. Thor was tackled to the ground as you gasped and got your breath back.

"Thor stop!" Tony shouted as he pointed his iron glove to Thor. Steve ran to you and held you behind him. Clint dropped down from the air duct (big surprise) and jabbed a needle into the god's neck. Thor weakened as he fell to the floor.

"Great how do we get someone as big as him into a cell." Tony grumbled.

"Y/N what happened?" Steve asked as you shook with fear.

"I-I don't k-know." You whispered with wide eyes.

"Y/N is in shock I'll take them down to get some water and help them, you figure out how to move Thor." Steve said as he carefully took hold of your hand.

"It's ok Y/N just follow me." He said sweetly as you followed him into the elevator. You were still shaking so Steve took his hoodie off and placed it over your head.

"There that'll help." He whispered as he rubbed your shoulders in an attempt to warm you up. The doors opened as Steve lead you to the kitchen.

"Here sit down. I'll make some tea." Steve said quietly as you nodded.

What the hell just happened?