Stephen - Golden Part 2

All of the team was discussing with Loki about you and what you were and more importantly what was going to happen to you. You sat in your room with Wanda as she taught you some small words and phrases. You were learning quickly but were still a little unsure on some things. Stephen opened the door and you flew over to him.

"Hello Stephen I'm Y/N!" You shouted gleefully as he grinned down at you.

"You learnt some words I see." Stephen chuckled as you nodded.

"You learnt some words I see." You copied him as Wanda chuckled.

"They are a quick learning." Wanda said standing up as she smiled at you.

"So did you work out what was happening?" Wanda asked as she looked at Stephen.

"Yeah we are going to keep Y/N away from Shield. Oh and Tony wants to try this for your outbursts." Stephen said as he placed a bracelet on your wrist.

"Thank you!" You shouted as Wanda chuckled, Stephen smiled at your happiness.

"And Tony said you can have this room as well." He said as you smiled back.

"C-Can we go outside?" You asked as you looked at Wanda.

"Well I think there would be a few questions if we bought you out." Wanda said as you transform into a regular human form.

"Or not." Stephen said chuckling.

"I can check with Tony and maybe we can go out and do some stuff. It's been a while since Y/N has seen outside." Wanda said as you nodded smiling. You followed them down stairs where Tony was sitting with Nat talking.

"We were thinking of going out for a bit, is that ok?" Wanda asked as smiled at Tony.

"Yeah of course. Weren't you glowing before?" Tony said looking at you and you chuckled.

"Would it be ok if I came as well?" Loki asked from behind you, you flew to him and hugged him.

"Yes!" You shouted as he smiled at you.

"I see you've been practicing." Loki said as you nodded.

"Loki, Wanda, Stephen, Tony and Nat." You listed everyone in the room as Loki smiled proudly.

"Good job." He said as you laughed.

"Oh and no flying while you're out Y/N we don't need shield on our asses." Tony said as you nodded and went back to the ground.

"Alright let's go." Wanda said excitedly as you nodded and followed them into the elevator.

"Um Loki?" Wanda said as she pointed to his clothing, he rolled his eyes and changed into a dark t-shirt and jeans. You reached the last floor and stepped out as you followed them out into the sun. You instantly held onto Wanda's hand for comfort as cars and people went by.

"It's ok Y/N." Wanda said as she smiled at you, you returned her smile.

"Why don't we go to the mall? Then maybe a park?" Wanda suggested.

"That sounds like a good idea." Stephen said smiling as you nodded and began following them, finding it hard to not fly. You looked at all the people passing as you examined them and tried to smile but no one smiled back. You arrived at the mall as you grinned and walked in with the three Avengers.

"We have to avoid large crowds, we don't want to be noticed or have photos taken." Stephen said as you nodded, that plan completely failed.

"Oh my god! Is that Loki!" Someone shouted as they pulled out a phone, you quickly transformed into a mouse and jumped into Stephen's pocket.

"Dammit! Guys go." Wanda said as they all ran into a store and avoided the people.

"Where's Y/N?" Stephen said in a panicked tone. You crawled up to his shoulder and looked at him.

"Oh." He said as he grabbed you gently. He went into the dressing you and placed you on the floor.

"There, you can turn back now." He whispered as you changed back into your human form.

"Ok maybe we need a better disguise." Loki said as Wanda nodded. Wanda smirked as she looked at the wigs in the store. She grabbed a long blonde wig and put it on Loki as you giggled looking at his face.

"This isn't what I had in mind." He grumbled as you walked up and smiled.

"Cute." You said as you covered your mouth.

"Stephen you're gonna be a red head, oh I want purple." She said as she took the wings up to the front and payed for them.

"You're serious Wanda, I am not wearing this." Loki complained as she looked at him.

"Either you wear it or we get caught, shield sees and takes Y/N." She whispered as he groaned and put the wig on. Stephen rolled his eyes and put his wig on as well as you couldn't stop laughing. You walked around as you saw a glass box with stuffed animal inside. You looked at it curiously as Stephen placed as coin in and tried grabbing a toy, before it fell he used a bit of magic and maybe it go back into the claw. The toy came out as he handed it to you and you hugged it with happy eyes.

"Cute!" You shouted as you hugged the animal closer to you. You walked around more with them as a dress caught your eye in the window, it was a blue sparkly mermaid dress. You walked over to it and looked at it as Wanda smiled at you.

"You wanna try it on?" Wanda smirked as you nodded eagerly. Loki and Stephen followed in as they waited outside of the dressing rooms for you. Wanda helped you change into the dress as you stepped out and spun around as Stephen and Loki stared at you.

"Wow." Stephen whispered as you smiled. You felt the material as you looked into the mirror as you felt an all familiar pain coming back.

"I-I think it's happening." You whispered with tears in your eyes.

"I'll get them out of here." Loki said as you dragged you back into the dressing room and teleported in the middle of as forest as he shielded his eyes and held you while you screamed.

"Shh Y/N it's ok, I'm here." He whispered as the surge stopped and you looked up at Loki sobbing.

"It hurts so much." You cried as he held you tighter and teleported you back to the tower.

"JARVIS tell Wanda and Stephen we are back at the tower." Loki said as he carried you up to the infirmary.

"Tony!" He shouted as Tony came running out to you as Loki placed you on a bed.

"Did the bracelet not work?" He asked as Loki shook his head.

"Burnt off along with most of their dress, Y/N was so excited about the dress." Loki said as he brushed the side of your face.

"We may need to place them into a small coma, just until we figure out what's going on." Tony said as Loki sighed. You shot up as you looked around.

"Y/N it's ok, I'm here." Loki said as you clung onto him while you cried. Stephen and Wanda ran in seeing you crying in Loki's arms.

"Loki, what were you thinking!" Stephen shouted as you flinched.

"I had to get Y/N out of there, I didn't have time to grab you guys." He said in defence as Wanda came over to you as the two fought.

"Loki, Stephen shut up!" Tony shouted as they stopped yelling. You hugged Wanda as they looked at you. Stephen came over as he smiled softly.

"How are you feeling?" He whispered as you whimpered.

"Afraid." You whispered.

"M-My dress." You whispered as you teared up, it was the only nice thing you had had in a long time.

"It's alright Y/N, we will get you a new one." Tony said as you smiled weakly.

"We are going to help you Y/N we promise." Stephen said as you held his hand.

"Thank you Stephen."