Bucky - Mission

"So you know what your mission is Winter Soldier?" A man with a deep dark voice said to a mindless James.

"To kill y/n l/n." He said as the man laughed.

"You are ready."

-

-

-

"Okay, Clementine be good while I'm gone." You said to your black fluffy cat as you patted her and left your small apartment.

Your phone rang as you looked down and saw it was from Nick Fury.

"You clear on the mission?" He said casually.

"Yeah of course. Do you even need to ask that?." You said laughing as you hung up the phone. You were the best agent SHEILD had. You could acquire information from the most protected people and places.

You were assigned to get some Intel from a bank that had criminals working on the inside. This was a piece of cake compared to other jobs.

You made your way downstairs and got on your motorbike. You revved it up as you made your way to the bank.

"Good thing there's no traffic." You muttered happily as you rode down the roads.

You watched as everything went by, all the people and all the cars. That's when your motorbike collided with something. Everything went in slow motion, you flying through the air, screeches from cars and you colliding hard with the ground.

You lifted yourself off the floor in pain.

"Argh, what the fuck." You groaned as you looked down at your bloody hands.

"Y/N!" You heard a familiar voice shout behind you. It couldn't be. You turned around and you saw him.

"James." You said as a tear fell from your eye. You thought he was dead. It had been years.

"Who the fuck is James?" He said as he began to walk forward. He pulled out a gun and shot it towards you.

"Bucky! Please!" You screamed as a bullet hit your left shoulder.

"I have my mission." He said as you dodged another bullet.

"James please." You cried as you held your bleeding shoulder and stumbled towards your so-called dead ex-lover. That's a mouthful.

"I'm not James!" He shouted as he ran towards you. He pinned you to the ground and held a knife to your throat.

"I always finish my mission." He said. As he lifted his knife you quickly leapt up and joined your lips. For a moment he paused but then he leaned into it and kissed you back possessively. You broke away panting and looked up into his eyes.

"Y/N."