Loki - Monsters Together part 2

"Well look at that, Tony was right you have been good lately." You heard a voice say as you woke up to see Steve.

"I see you really like your new friend." Steve said as Loki woke up and glared at him. Steve knelt down to you hand held your face in his hand.

"How does he taste dear? Is he good enough for my girl?" He asked as you looked away.

"Y-Yes. Thank you for him." You mumbled not looking at either of them.

"We need to take your little friend for a while dear, we promise we will give him back alive." He smirked as you looked to him.

"P-Please don't hurt him." You whispered as he smiled.

"Don't worry dear you know I wouldn't take away one of your toys, especially when you've been so good." He sneered as you faked a smile, Steve grabbed Loki as you gave him a reassuring smile. You wished you could do something but you knew you couldn't. The Avengers were relentless if you disobeyed. You heard the door open as you looked up and saw the winter soldier. He grabbed you roughly as he pulled you along and up above ground level into the tower. Bucky never talked either, he always wore a muzzle. He dragged you up to where Tony and Steve were and they were three people chained up in front of them looking terrified.

"Ah pet there you are." Tony said as you walked up to him slowly and looked at the poor shaking humans. Bucky grabbed one of the humans as you starred in shock.

"P-Please we don't mean any harm! Please don't hurt us!" He cried as your breathing became more uneven.

"Since you have been so good for us darling we thought we would let you get rid of these humans for us. You know daddy always saves the best for his girl." He smirked as you internally cringed at his words. You didn't want to do this, these humans were innocent.

"Well Y/N?" You heard Steve say as you began shaking.

"Please..." The human whispered to you.

"N-No, I won't do it." You mumbled looking at the terrified people. You felt Tony grip your arm as you winced.

"What was that?" He growled as you looked at him.

"P-Please don't make me do this, I don't want to hurt them." You whispered as tears formed in your eyes. Three gunshots went off as you saw the humans dead on the floor and Tony gripped you tighter, you cried and shouted trying to push him away.

"You're a monster! I hate you so much I hate you!" You screamed as you thrashed around trying to break free. Tony grabbed your hair pulling it tight as he threw you at Bucky.

"Take her to the post!" He shouted as you screamed.

"NO!" You screamed as you tried to shove Bucky off you. He was far to strong as he dragged you along, he brought you outside to a metal post in the direct sun. He tied you to it roughly as you struggled.

"Please! Don't leave me here!" You shouted as he walked away and you sobbed trying to break free but the sun was slowly draining you.

"P-Please..." You cried as you stopped struggling as slumped against the chain. You imagined Loki holding you telling you everything was ok as the sun beat down on you. You panted and whimpered as the pain sunk into your bones, the sun had a terrible effect on you. Drained every bit of energy you had, and it hurt so much. Your eyes slowly closed as you fell unconscious.

Time skip

"y/n..." You heard slightly as you tried to open your eyes. You saw two figures in front of you and thankfully the sky was now dark with clouds as rain pelted down.

"Darling what have they done to you." Loki said as he began undoing the chains.

"We have to get her help as soon as possible." A woman looking like Loki said as Loki held your shaking body.

"I know how to help we just need to get somewhere safe." Loki said as she nodded and helped Loki untie the last bit around you. He picked you up as you fell limp in his arms.

"Let's go." He said as he held your tightly. They ran as fast as they could as the woman fought off anyone trying to stop them.

"Hela, we don't have time to kill all of them! We have to get her out of here!" He shouted dodging people, she groaned and followed him out as they finally made it to an abandoned house miles away from the tower. Loki placed you down onto the ripped mattress as you looked up at him in a daze.

"I can't give her the amount of blood she needs, she will kill me." He sighed as Held teleported out and came back with an evil guard she just killed.

"Will this do?" She said smiling holding up the dead man. Loki nodded and grabbed out one of his knives as he cut the man wrist and held it to your mouth. You glowing red eyes snapped opened and your sharp teeth dug into his skin as you pounced onto the dead man and drew every last drop of blood out of him.

"So cool." Hela said while watching you. You looked up with red eyes and saw Loki.

"W-Where are we?" You mumbled as Loki knelt down to you and hugged you tightly.

"Somewhere safe, we got you out." He whispered as your eyes widened.

"W-We're out?" You said in disbelief as he smiled and nodded. You began to cry as you hugged him tightly.

"We can sleep here for tonight, but then we will have to keep moving. Hydra can help us once we reach them." Hela as you looked up at her.

"Oh sorry Y/N this is Hela my sister." Loki said as you smiled at her and she winked back.

"I'm gonna get the dead guy out of here." She said as she grabbed him dragging him out.

"They wanted me to kill innocent humans, I s-said no and they killed them anyway and sent me to the p-post." You said looking away from him. Your skin was still burnt and you were in pain but you were just so happy you got out. Loki helped you up as he led you to the bed.

"Get some sleep love."