Steve - Promise 2

"Steve!" Tony yelled as he stormed out of the elevator towards Steve.

"Natasha! Clint! Grab it!" Tony yelled as everyone stormed in.

"Please! I wish you no harm!" You yelled as you stood up but instantly fell to the floor.

"Tony don't hurt her/him/them!" Steve yelled as he instantly came to your side.

"Please don't let them hurt me, Steve." You pleaded as you looked into your eyes.

"I won't Y/N." He said as you stood up in front of you.

"She/He/They is/are innocent. You heard it yourself she/he/they mean/s no harm." Steve said in your defence.

"I don't care Steve it harmed a lot of people! How do we know it's not here to kill us!" Natasha yelled as she moved towards you. You were too overwhelmed and everything got the better of you.

"GET AWAY!" You screamed as you sent a force towards everyone shattering glass and knocking everyone to the floor.

"I won't be harassed again! I won't be hurt again!" You screamed more as you clenched your fists and your eyes glowed brightly. Everyone was gasping for air as your anger kept growing. Steve was the only one not affected. As tears streamed down your face Steve finally got up off the floor and went to you.

"Y/N! Please. You need to stop!" He yelled. You couldn't even hear him you just kept your hold on everyone. He did the only thing he could think of. He quickly wrapped you in a tight embrace and closed his eyes. Then everything went black.

3 hours later.

Steve woke up with a groan. He looked around and noticed he was in the infirmary. He got up and tried to shake his headache away. He looked up and saw Tony standing there.

"Tony, what happened?" He asked Tony who was looking pissed off.

"The alien knocked you out. We finally were able to put it into our prison." Tony said walking away.

"Tony!" He yelled. He didn't give a shit about him he ran to the elevator and pressed the floor of the prison. He didn't want you suffering. He finally reached the floor and ran out.

He saw you sitting in the glass prison hugging your knees and staring into nothing.

"Well if it isn't the one and only Captain." He heard a voice say he looked to his left and saw Loki smirking.

"Piss off Loki." 

He ran up to where you were.

"Y/N! Are you ok?" He asked putting his hand up to the glass.

"Steve." You said as you got up quickly and put your hand on his.

"Y/N I'm so sorry. I'll get you out." Steve said in an apologetic voice.

"It's ok Steve. I've been in a lot of prisons worse than this." You said laughing.

"Why have you been in so many prisons?" Steve said a little worried.

"Well, where I come from a world where there a different levels of society. I was at the lowest, so I was always punished. I got punished for being raped." You said backing away from the glass.

"Y/N. I'm sorry." He said quietly. You began crying and sobbing into your hands.

He quickly hit the button and ran into you. He quickly embraced you and wiped away your tears.

"I won't leave."

(Sorry this is rushed. )