Crazy / Alternate ending

"Bucky what's going on? Loki!" Steve shouted as he glared at Loki. You felt so weak, you could barely keep your eyes open.

"It's too bad you didn't believe Y/N." He taunted.

"Too bad I'm the only one who can see she's not crazy, too bad I'm the only one who can protect her." He said as you grumbled.

"L-Loki." You mumbled as you tried to look up at him.

"Shh, it's all going to be ok." He said as you closed your eyes again.

"What do you want from Y/N?" Steve sneered as the rest of the team joined the four of you.

"Unlike any of you I actually care about Y/N. She's mine and it's not like you would stop me, you locked her in a cell without a thought." He said as he smirked evilly. He ran his hand through your hair as you opened your eyes and saw him talking.

"Don't hurt them p-please." You mumbled out as he sneered but nodded.

"Fine, I won't hurt them. Even if they do deserve it." He growled as he glared at the Avengers.

"Say Y/N, do you want to come with me? I'll take care of you, make sure you never feel this way again. Leave these Avengers behind my darling." He said as he held your face in his hand.

"Y-Yes." You mumbled as Bucky's eyes widened.

"Y/N no, please." He begged, but it was too late Loki disappeared with you as you clung onto him.

"You made the right choice darling." He said as he held your face.

"Why did you make me crazy?" You whispered as he chuckled.

"I did it so you would realise how little the Avengers cared about you." He said as you got enough energy to stand up.

"But that's why they did it, because they cared about me." You muttered as he came up and wrapped his arms around you.

"You don't need to think about them ever again. Or think at all for that fact." He said as he held a glowing box near your heart, you quickly ducked and kicked him back. The haze from your mind cleared and you charged and him and grabbed the box from his hands and held it to his heart.

"Bring me back to the Avengers now." You growled as he obeyed, you teleported back and Bucky instantly ran to you.

"Bucky, I'm sorry I'm so sorry." You said as he hugged you. Tony dragged Loki into the cell as the spell broke, you began feeling faint as you collapsed into Bucky.

"Take her to the infirmary, we can make sure she's alright." Tony said as Bucky nodded and took you up. He laid you carefully onto the bed, you opened your eyes a little as Bucky ran his hand over your face.

"I love you." He whispered as he kissed your forehead.

"I love you too."