"I know that she has injury and-"

"You are a Doctor so you should know what's will be possible effect if you forced someone with injury!" Mino yelled.

"Are you underestimating me?" Lisa scoff.

Jennie extended her both arms to stop the two "Just stop!"

Mino stop and tap his chest, he's about to walk away when Lisa grab his arm and punch his face with a great impact on his jaw. Mino fell on the ground and touch his jaw.

"Lisa!!" Jennie shouted and push her a bit before she help Mino to get up.

The students stop on what they're doing and look at them with a surprise on their faces. They couldn't passed by them, getting afraid that they might involved in a fight.

Mino didn't fight back because of the punch that landed on his jaw. It hurts so much that he couldn't even move his mouth.

"I'm sorry" Jennie mumbled and check him but Lisa pull her up and dragged her towards the parking lot.

Jennie couldn't complain on the pain she's enduring because she's thinking about Mino. By just imagining that the man never did wrong to them made Jennie feel guilty. He doesn't deserve those punches because he is a good person.

"Get in" Lisa ordered.

Jennie step inside the car and look outside the window. The moment that Lisa hop on her car, she drive it out of the school without talking to each other.

Lisa's hand is shaking due to too much anger. The words the Mino spilled earlier were too much for her and feels like he's bragging something. Lisa look at her girlfriend who's quiet and didn't even explain some things.

"Where are we going?" Jennie asked without any expression.

"I will drive you home" Lisa said.

Jennie look at her with disbelief "Drive me home? Are you crazy? I still have work and class until 9PM and you will send me home?!" She scoff.

"What do you want me to do then? To let you be with that guy?!" Lisa started to yell as she drove her car

"But he's not what you think! He's just trying to help me to walk and nothing close on what you are thinking! No one is helping me in school because everyone hates me" Jennie explained to her but can feel the irritation with her voice.

"You can call me or your Mom to help you to get in school-"

"Lisa, you are busy in work and I understand that. My parents are working as well besides I'm not kid anymore to get dropped by parents in school. This is just a small thing Lisa that should not lead on this.. You punch the guy who helped me and not even saying your Thank you because he helped your girlfriend to get inside the clinic! You gave him your thank you by punching his face!" Jennie wail.

"Because he's underestimating me! He's getting attached on you and I hate it. Can't you understand that?!"

"What kind of mentality is that? If you are jealous then say it to me first then we will talk about it!"

"No. When I say, you will go home.. You will. I will dropped you off to-"

"Stop the car" Jennie gritted her teeth but Lisa keeps on driving "I said stop car! Pull over!"

Lisa pull over her car on the side street but she didn't unlocked the door.

"Unlock this. I will go back to the school and said your sorry to Mino because he does not deserve it"

Lisa rub her face and scoff, she couldn't believe on what her girlfriend is saying.

"Once you get off in this car, expect what will happen next" Lisa threatened "I'm not warning, it's just the truth"

Jennie swallow a lump and grip on the car's door, she close her eyes and get the courage to say something. She knows what Lisa is pertaining since it happened a lot of times.

"Just open the Goddamn door!" Jennie shouted.

Lisa didn't even hesitate to unlock it. She let her girlfriend step out of the car and smash the door to close. She clench her jaw and pull the shifter before she drive her car out of Jennie's place, leaving the girl on the street. She speed up her car almost bumping every vehicles that blocked her way until she reached her destination which is the hospital. As soon as she get off from her car, she kick its tire because of frustration

On the other hand, The moment that Lisa left Jennie, the latter got a taxi and went back on the school to check Mino. She run through the corridor and search for him. She reach the office but there's no Mino inside.

"My Goodness Miss Kim! What just happened in school's cafeteria?! Huh?" Her department head howl at her.

"I'm sorry Sir. It's just a misunderstanding.. May I know where is Mr. Song?" She asked.

"He went home after he signed his contract here because on what happened. Maybe he was embarrassed on that scene! You are really a troublemaker!" He rub his face and shook his head.

Jennie close her eyes and took her seat on her table's chair. She massage her temple and check her phone if there's a message from Lisa.

"I saw Mr. Song riding in a taxi, he looks like sick. He's touching his jaw but looks so pale.. What happened?" The other professor said when he walk inside the office.

----