Mino sigh and nod his head "Yeah" He pull down his mask and let Lisa see his face "Did your forget already?"

Lisa furrowed her eyebrows and trying to recall "Ah.. So you are Taehyung's friend? The man who never drink alcohol?" She raise her eyebrow.

"Unfortunately yes" Mino said and pull up his mask. He lean on his seat and cough several times "Song Mino" He added.

Lisa bob her head and didn't mind him. Since they talk least when they had their drinks, she never thought of entertaining the man. Mino never join any single conversation with them during the night that they visited the bar that's why Lisa couldn't feel his presence.

Jennie keeps on whispering to her girlfriend with non sense things which made both of them laugh while Mino can't help but to steal some glances to the two since they are acting like a married couple, he didn't know that Lisa was noticing his stares since earlier.

"Jennie.. Are you going to join me on  walking back to the office after lunch or your girlfriend will accompanied you? Just making sure so I can leave early" He asked, feeling embarrassed that he interrupt their sweetness.

"Maybe Lisa will join me.. Or I will walk by myself if she needs to leave" Jennie assure him.

"But you have a sp-"

"Dude, I will drop her off to your office. You don't have to worry about her because you're just new here" Lisa said in a rude way of tone.

Jennie's mouth went open, she can feel the tension within Lisa's body. She hold Lisa's arm and shake it a little so she can calm herself.

Mino put down his spoon and fork before he look at Lisa "I'm just worried about Jennie because she has injury and no one will help her aside from me because she barely talk to our co-teachers and-"

"I'm her girlfriend so you don't have to ask those things in front of me" Lisa firmly said.

"I never thought that asking is a bad thing already besides I'm not claiming her Lisa. I'm just trying to help and I have no intention on stealing her from you" Mino explained his side with his soft voice, he couldn't raise his voice but looks like Lisa misunderstood everything.

"Are you testing me?" Lisa stood up on her seat and give him a dagger look, ready to punch this guy if ever he wanted a fight.

Mino deep a sigh "Lisa.. Please.. I'm not here to create a trouble. Is it hard to understand that I was trying to help Jennie? No feelings at all.. Just a friend and co worker" He interrogate.

"Lisa you don't have to worry" Jennie went between them. She can feel the irritation within Lisa and if she explode, it will be chaos.

"Excuse me. I need to go now Jennie, I need to sign something" Mino is about to get up when Lisa grab Jennie's hand and force her to get off from her seat. He was surprised on the sudden action that Lisa did.

"Let's go now" Lisa told and forcefully pull Jennie.

The latter can't speak and do what her girlfriend told. She wince in pain when she felt the pain on her ankle, every students are looking at them as they witnessed how their teacher dragged by someone.

"Lisa it hurts" Jennie complain about her ankle.

Lisa is about to stop when Mino pull Jennie's arm that Lisa has been holding. The tall girl went surprised on what he did, so she push Mino away from Jennie with anger within her eyes.

"She's injured. Don't you know that?!" Mino starts to yell.

"Mino.. No.. Just let me explain to her" Jennie mumbled and push Mino gently so he can stay few inches away from Lisa.