~ Part 28 ~

It took a while for me to accept that Colby was going to be too stubborn to not let me have the car so I drove it to the mansion, where we had originally planned to go. As usual, there was Kevin and Mike's cars sitting on the drive and the scent of three human girls in the air. The moment I stopped the engine, three guys were suddenly right next to the car door. "Holy shit!" Elton exclaimed excitedly. He reached to touch the car but I slapped his hand and got out.

"Nope, mine not yours." I teased as I shut the door behind me. Colby got out as well and came to my side, as per usual.

"This is seriously the sexiest car I've ever seen!" Jake exclaimed like Elton had.

"Where'd you get it?" Kevin asked, backing up to remove his temptation to touch it like the others had tried.

"I stole it." I joked and rolled my eyes. "We bought it, obviously." Everyone sped into the garage and resumed their usual places around the room. Tara re-sat on Jake's lap and gave me a small smile.

"What is it you wanted to talk about, brother?" Sam asked as Katrina also gave me a smile. I could tell they were just trying to be all friends-making with me to persuade me to turn them and if I wanted to, I would but I agree with Colby that the guys should have a say, too. It affects them.

"It's actually me who has something to say." I announced, shuffling forward on the beanbag. I hadn't sat on Colby's lap for once but I knew I would be within long. The girls were giving me wary glances as though they thought that I was about to expose them. "You guys are all great and I've loved living here." I started, watching their reactions.

"You better not say that you're moving out." Devyn snapped. I looked at her and she knew immediately that that's what I was going to say.

"What? No!" Corey protested looking shocked.

"But I've decided that I want my own place." I finished despite their rude interruptions. Devyn cried out in protest as did Corey and Jake. It definitely made me smile that they were acting that way.

"Why?!" Jake fake-cried, placing his head in his hands and making sobbing noises. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Because sometimes Colby and I need a little privacy and it's not like we get that here." I stated, pointedly looking at the guys. "Plus, you can all visit any time you want. It's not like I've gone to another country."

"I'm so offended." Aaron joked, leaning back on the couch. Elton did the same, all of them shaking their heads and frowning at me.

"Get over yourselves or I'm leaving." I warned.

"No! I won't allow it." Devyn refused, shaking her head. I just smiled at her.

"It's gonna happen, has technically happened, sorry." She glared right back at me, sticking out her tongue to which I did the same thing.

This group is my endgame...