~ Part 11 ~

"Evelyn and William have fled." Edward said as he scanned his eyes over every one of us sitting in the garage. Of course, he was particularly looking at me because they were the biggest threat to me. "After you killed most of the old ones, which congratulations by the way, they figured they wouldn't win and ran away." I watched Mike's face. He looked upset again. Every time he even thought about Cathy, he got overwhelmingly sad and I felt horrible about it. He still has heightened emotions so the grief is so much worse.

"Where have they run to?" Colby asked looking professional. I was so glad none of them could tell how I was feeling anymore because then they'd know that I wanted to speed away upstairs with him right now.

"No one really knows. But it's not America. They've left the entire country. Lucky they don't know that you're still alive." Edward's eyes burned into mine. I felt uncomfortable sitting there. Colby's arm around me or not, I felt like he was going to try something again. It was just a feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"It's so unfair. We're part of the clan, too. We should know what's going on." Katrina complained to the other girls. I tried to stop myself from smiling at her words.

"I know! I thought we were trusted." Devyn sounded just as bummed out as Kat did. Tara hadn't spoken for a while and neither had anyone in the garage.

"I should probably leave as that is all I wished to tell you." Edward said as he stood up from his position on the chair that used to be mine. It was still sat next to Jade's chair. "Good night." Edward sped away. Everyone waited until he was long gone before we looked at each other.

"There's something weird going on with him." Sam mumbled but we all heard it. His face was focused and his eyes were locked with Colby's. They were silently talking again.

"No shit. He kept looking at Vanessa weirdly. Did you see that?" Kevin asked everyone else. He sat up further and looked between us all.

"I did. And I hated it. And he forgot what boundaries are earlier." I admitted sheepishly, shuddering from the memory. He made me feel so uncomfortable just being in the same room. And now that he was gone, there was still a lingering effect over me.

"He won't be coming back anyway." Elton said with a shrug. He stared directly at me, at my eyes. "Trust me, he has no reason to and if he does, we'll remove him."

"Should we go down there now?"  Tara asked the two other girls. I'd forgotten, for a split second, that they were even here still.

"Lets go get 'em." Jake grinned as the three guys stood up and sped out the room. There was barely even the sound of a squeak before the six people were in the middle of the room. They made their way to their seats.

"What did we miss?" Kat begged Sam with her eyes to tell her the truth but he just shrugged.

"Boring clan stuff."