~ Part 17 ~

Finally, a car pulled up on the drive. I could hear a heartbeat and there was quite a nice scent emanating from the doors that lead out to the drive from the garage. Their meal was finished just seconds ago and they'd finally arrived. I jumped up along with Jake and Corey and we sped to the hallway. I mean, we want to meet the newcomer! Especially if we're going to be spending lots of time with her. "Are you sure they won't be around when we're eating?" The girl asked Aaron as they walked up the front steps. Corey and I exchanged a smirk.

"They won't be. Can't promise they won't be listening, though." Aaron let out a low chuckle and she was trying not to laugh back. I could just feel it coming from her. At least she's not weirded out. A few seconds later, the front door opened revealing a shortish brunette with brown eyes. She stopped in her tracks when she saw us and glanced nervously at Aaron for just a moment.

"Hi there." I said with the biggest smile on my face that I could muster. I took a few steps towards her. "I'm Vanessa, it's lovely to meet you." I said casually as if I wasn't combating my monster's side asking me to bite her.

"I'm Tori." She replied with the same smile. We shook hands and she was more at ease, at least. I glanced at Aaron and winked then stepped back to the other two guys.

"I'm Corey and this is Jake. We're just some of his roommates. A few others are in the other room but they won't bother you." Corey sent her a gentle nod and a friendly smile as we slowly backed up further and further in preparation for retreating to the garage.

"Oh, right. That's okay. It's nice to meet you." I nodded and dragged Corey and Jake back to the garage by their arms. It felt good to get inside and use vampire speed to get to Colby's lap. His arms naturally wrapped around me and my head rested on his chest.

"This'll be fun. We should fuck with them." Elton said sporting the biggest smile I'd ever seen on his face. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, glaring.

"Don't you dare. Not yet. Give it another week first." I warned him as I settled in closer to Colby. My body was completely relaxed on top of his. Just then, I jumped at the sound of my own phone ringing. Because of course. I groaned and lifted it up to see my dad was calling. After a gulp, I answered.