~ Part 4 ~

"Oh my god!" I squealed excitedly. I immediately stood up from Colby to look at myself. My tail was right there. I reached on top of my head. Yup, my ears. "Colby!" I exclaimed, jumping up and down excitedly. His jaw had dropped and he couldn't stop staring. "I'm still Lupa! Thank you thank you thank you!" I kissed him again and pulled him up.

"Wh- why are you thanking me?" He stuttered, confused. Has a vampire ever been able to have blood pump through their veins? Because I could feel my heart beating in my chest. This has to be impossible. I have to be dreaming.

"Because you triggered it!" I couldn't stop smiling. I changed back into vampire form. My excited smile was making him smile, I could see it on his face. "Wow, that feels so strange." I referred to the blood stopping. I stared into Colby's blue eyes. There was still confusion in them but also a little bit of adoration, if I was seeing it right. "I wanna show everyone else! This is so cool!"

"Ness, I... I'm pretty damn sure you're the first of our kind to be able to shift between part human and vampire." He said slowly, making sure I took in every word. His hands were clamped around my arms.

"What are you saying?" I questioned, frowning at him. He sighed and took my hands.

"The less people who know about this, the better." My currently non-beating heart dropped down to my stomach. My lip pushed out in a pout and the corner of Colby's lips turned up in a smirk.

"I trust you... so I won't tell anyone." I kissed him once more. "But I need to test this out sometime." I tightened my grip on one of his hands smirking before I sped away, pulling him along. We went back to the house at the speed of lighting, ending up in the garage on the beanbag with everyone else like nothing had happened. They looked at us weirdly, the girls being more wary now.

"That's gonna be hard to get used to." Sam motioned between the two of us. I gently smiled at him and looked at Jade. I hadn't attacked her, only Katrina and Tara and luckily the guys were there to stop me. Her eyes were fixed on mine like she was staring into my soul. She's trying to find out whether I'm the same person or if I've changed.

"I can't believe you get to be so much more unique than everyone else." Jake complained like a child, seemingly forgetting about Tara's morning trauma. He held Tara close to him anyway in a bone-crushing bear hug. She looked comfortable enough now, though.

"What do you mean?" Did they know about the Lupa thing? They can't, right? I only just found out about it and it's my body.

"You have purple eyes, Ness." Jade told me. I sat up straight in shock, my jaw falling a little open.

"I do not!" I protested. Devyn laughed and nodded, handing me a mirror. I stared into it to see they weren't bullshitting me. My eyes were glowing the purple they usually would when I was Strega or Lupa. "Holy shit..."

"I agree with Jake. Why do you get to be special?" Corey joined in. He frowned and pouted like I had a mere minutes ago. I handed the mirror back to Devyn and smirked evilly at them.

"Because I am, deal with it, normies." I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow, challenging them. Elton stared at me a moment.

"Yup, that's Vanessa alright."