~ Part 26 ~

My eyes opened to the gentle feeling of kisses on my neck and the sun setting over the ocean in the view out my bedroom window. It was relaxing to say the least and reminded me of why I love Colby. He knows how to treat me. I turned my head to him, pulling his chin up and kissing his lips. His grip on my waist tightened, sending me crazy. But of course, something had to ruin it. His phone started ringing loudly from somewhere downstairs, echoing through the house. He groaned and pulled away from me, standing up to reveal his shirtless self. I watched him leave then reached over to grab my own phone. "Hello?" He asked the person on the other side.

"Where'd you go, bro? We're kinda freaked out, not gonna lie." Sam's voice was quiet and desperate, as if he was trying not to be too loud.

"I need to call a meeting when we get back, alright? Kinda serious." Colby ignored his question and paused for a moment. "Make sure Tori isn't around either because it's about vampires."

"Tori left last night, didn't feel like staying over apparently and Aaron went with her." Sam told him. "But I'll get him to come back and not bring her."

"Cool. Thanks, dude. I'll see you later." There was a long pause that was unsettling before Sam replied.

"Yeah, see you, bro." Within a second, Colby was sat next to me on the bed, looking me up and down and smiling.

"So we're gonna tell them I'm moving out?" I asked as I sat up and left my phone behind. Of course, Colby was watching me the whole time. He nodded. "When? Because it's pretty damn early still." I motioned to the window to show him the sun still only setting.

"We'll go to sleep for a little longer. Sorry if I woke you up, by the way. I got..." he paused for the right word making me smirk. I decided to tease him by lying down facing away and bending my legs so that my ass just happened to be sticking out.

"It doesn't matter. Let's just have a little nap, yeah?" I already had my eyes closed when his arms wrapped around me and his body pressed against mine. It made me smile widely, that fluttery feeling in my stomach never ceasing to exist around him.