Aurora was puzzled by his action. She was actually thinking of doing the same thing. But being as short as she was, Jungkook's arms surrounded hers, making it hard to break free.

"...I'm sorry..." The AI whispered into her ear.

Aurora's eyes teared up. "I should be sorry...for not considering how you feel."

Logan folded his arms and arched his eyebrow. A faint smile crossed his lips, but he felt some sort of weird energy coming from the two. "So...you guys are on good terms again?"

Pulling away from each other, Jungkook looked down at the girl and asked, "Are we?"

"Yeah," Aurora smiled. "We are." Happily, the tomboy embraced Jungkook. The AI gave her a hug and a warm smile. While she was distracted, Jungkook looked up at Logan, giving him an empty look.

It was Jungkook who was giving off the energy.

Logan eyed him with skepticism.

Pulling away once more, Aurora pushed her hair behind her ear. "We can talk more later, if you want."

"Let's talk after I come back from work."

"Okay," Aurora nodded. "That's fine."

Ruffling her hair, Jungkook smiled timidly. Giving Logan one last look, he turned on his heel. "I left the door open for you, and the key is in your room."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome."

Seeing Jungkook leave, Aurora stumbled out the door. "Wait—"

Jungkook turns to look at Aurora. "Yes?"

"About your boss...I would actually like to go."

Jungkook smiled shyly. "I honestly never really wanted for you to come to my job because of the type of environment it is. But if you want to, I can wait."

"R-Right now?" Aurora stuttered.

"Why not?"

Aurora glanced back at Logan, who merely shrugged. "Knock yourself out."

Aurora wanted to beam with excitement, but after her and Logan's awkward argument, she didn't have much to say. "I'll go and get ready now."

"You want me to drop you guys off?"

"No thank you." Jungkook stuck his head in the door immediately and deadpanned.

As Aurora shut the apartment door behind her, Jungkook stood in Logan's doorframe with his arms folded.

"What do you want, Jungkook?" Logan sneered.

"What is your motive?"

"What?" Logan gawked.

As Jungkook was about to speak up, they two boys could hear a door opening up from the inside and footsteps running down to the next room. Hearing that door slam open, the apartment filled with sounds of vomiting.

Jungkook turned to Logan, very angrily. "What do you want from my master?"

Logan scoffed. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"I may be an AI, but I'm not stupid. You gave her alcohol last night, knowing that she is underaged. What do you want from her?"

Logan balled his fists, walking towards the machine. "Listen, you pest," Logan snatches Jungkook by his collar, looking him face to face. "I don't know who you think you are, or who gave you permission to speak up, but you better watch it. I'm not a nice guy when people try to test my patience or get under my skin."