XL

🤩Bonus Chapter🤩

The conclusion

of Ray's

"Playdate"

Nick

Popping a fresh strawberry into my mouth, I opened the door on the stainless-steel fridge and grabbed the can of whipped cream.

Sensing someone standing behind me, I closed the door and smirked. "So," I clicked my teeth. "Is our feisty kitten still sleeping?" I asked playfully.

Damien chuckled, "shit," he mused with a laugh. "If we'd allow her to, she'd probably stay asleep until tomorrow afternoon."

We decided to let Ray rest for a couple of hours. The poor thing was so worn out. Hell, I couldn't blame her though, several hours of toe-curling orgasms certainly earned her a break, right?

"Ah, there's no way in hell that's going to happen," I scoffed and then picked up one of the trays of food. "You can grab the other one since you decided to send the help home for the day." I shook my head, laughing.

Damien rolled his eyes, shoved away from the wall, and grabbed the other tray of food.

"Please," he said with sarcasm and gestured towards the side stairs, "do lead the way."

Once we both entered the bedroom, I carefully placed the tray on the bed next to her. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw her curled up underneath the covers.

The only thing you could see of her was her honey-colored hair splayed across one of the pillows as the rest of her body was hidden under the fluffy comforter.

Damien laid the other tray next to the one I carried in and gently pulled the cover away from her face.

Rubbing his thumb gently across her lips, he hummed, "Christ, her lips are sinful, aren't they?"

Remembering when her lips were wrapped around Damien's cock, I started to imagine them around mine and instantly felt a deep growl vibrate from inside of my chest.

"Fuck, yes. Her kisses are sinful, but I'd love to feel them wrapped around my cock." I admitted with a playful smile.

Damien's lips twitched. "Well, let's wake my feisty kitten up and feed her then, shall we?"

"Baby," Damien softly said to her. "Come on now, kitten. It's time to wake up."

Ray pulled the covers, closed her eyes tighter, and then softly groaned in protest. "Please, just five more minutes," she mumbled under her breath and then tossed the covers back over her face.

Damien softly chuckled. "Baby," he said before ripping the covers off her face. "You know damn well how I hate repeating myself," he warned her.

I chuckled when I heard her softly giggling under the covers.

I snapped my fingers, catching Damien's attention. He looked over at me and I gave him a playful wink. He gave me a small nod in understanding.