XXXII

Rayleigh

My body shivered as I stood inside the shower. I unconsciously reached for the bottle of body wash and poured a generous amount onto the soft body sponge.

My lips wobbled uncontrollably, teeth chattering as I washed my body. My mind was far away, stunned yet excited by what happened between me and Nick.

My thoughts are no longer here in the present. No, they are stuck back inside of my bedroom with both my husband and his right hand and lifelong best friend, Nick.

This morning, I had been awakened by Damien, who soon explained he wanted to share me with Nick again, which only further confused my already foggy state.

Truthfully, I never expected Damien would ever want to share me with anyone ever again. Not after witnessing his fierce possessiveness over me while I carried our daughter, Angel. Sadly, I just assumed those days with him were long gone.

Don't get me wrong, I could care less if Damien decided to never share me again, but deep down I can admit I do enjoy being desired by hot men such as Damien and Nick.

I'm nervous as hell though. The thought of having intercourse with someone that is not Damien is something I've never experienced before.

I don't mean just touching and the four-play stuff. I've experienced that with not only Nick but with another dominant named Justin, back home at Platinum Pleasures not too long after meeting Damien. Deep down I'm couldn't be more thrilled.

Yet my nerves are a mess right now because of my stupid insecurities I recently developed after I had Angel. I keep asking myself if I'm capable of pleasing Nick just as much as I please Damien.

Will he enjoy what I do? Or will I end up disappointing him?

Dear God, Ray!! I need to stop doubting myself for Christ's sake. The hunger in the man's eyes was more than obvious just as I'm sure he could see the same hunger in mine.

Damn it, I need to own my sexuality and take my confidence back. I need to stop second-guessing myself...

I tilted my head back, allowing the warm spray of the water to pour over my head, hoping it helped erase my nervousness. I have always known Damien knows what my body needed. I trust him completely. I just needed to let go of my insecurities and allow him to do what he has always done best. His allowing Nick to join us tonight means he trusted him. And, I completely trust Damien and his decision, which meant I trusted Nick too.

"Baby," I heard as the shower's glass door pops open.

Peeling my eyes open, I found Damien staring at me with a smug expression on his face.

"Is everything ok?" he asked me, leaning against the side of the glass door.

I blinked the water from my eyes and gave him a timid smile He smiled back, not saying a word, and held his hand out for me to take. I placed my hand in his and stepped out of the shower. He grabbed the plush towel from the sink and wrapped it around me, turning me around to face him. He lowered his head to be at eye level with me.

"Baby, do you trust me?" he asked, gently rubbing my arms.

I looked into his eyes and saw nothing but love, admiration, and desire glowing inside of those emerald-colored eyes of his.