IV

Feeling a warm sensation slowly trailing down my arm, I try to open my eyes as the sun's rays seep through my closed eyelids

Feeling a warm sensation slowly trailing down my arm, I try to open my eyes as the sun's rays seep through my closed eyelids. Fluttering them open I try and focus on my surroundings. Peering over to the right of me, I see that Damien's fingers are moving slowly down my arm. I immediately lift my lips to a lazy smile.

"Good morning, " I say, feeling slightly parched. "Mmm..." he breathes by my ear, sending those familiar goosebumps to spread down my arms. "Good morning baby," he says gruffly, right before I feel his lips on my shoulder.

"What time is it?" I ask closing my eyes, feeling content and not wanting to move if I'm being honest, this feels way too damn comfortable. "Almost eight. We need to get moving, I've got something planned for us at ten," he says chuckling as I whine in protest.

"Come on baby, I promise you will enjoy what I've arranged," he breathed as he pulls my body closer into his. "I like this right here, " I murmur as I scoot closer into him. He presses his hard cock against my ass, grunting as I gasp. "If we don't get up, I won't be able to stop from fucking you baby," he growls out as he playfully bites down on my shoulder.

The doorbell chimes and we both let out a long sigh. "That must be Mama Joanne, " Damien informs, pulling away from me as he gets out of bed. "Who's Mama Joanne?" I ask, sitting up, watching as he slipped on a pair of joggers.

"The housekeeper my mom employed when she purchased the house," he replies just before slipping out of the room. Shit, this home belonged to Damien's mom?

God, there is so much that I don't know when it comes to Damien's mother. The only thing I know of her is that her name was Lilian Heart, Lily for short, Damien adored her and she was a beautiful woman, seeing as that's all I that I have been told about the woman who raised the man I love.

Spotting our bags on the floor, I quickly find the day's outfit and jump into the shower. I adjust the water and quickly jump in, enjoying the warm spray as I wash up. Christ, I hadn't realized just how much a shower could make you feel better before now.

Soon, I climb out of the shower, wrapping my body with the fluffy white towel I found in the bathroom closet. Wiping the fogged-covered mirror, I smile as I let yesterday's memories swirl through my head. "Shit, I'm Mrs. Rayleigh Heart," I whisper in awe.

I hear a soft knock on the door. "Baby, you almost finished?" Damien asks. I place the brush down on the sink and open the door. He's so beautiful, he takes my breath away every time I look at him.

"I need to take a quick shower. The coffee should be finished by the time you're done getting dressed. I asked mama Joanne to make decaf for you," he says, placing a quick kiss on my forehead. Smiling, I nod. "God, I love you," I breathe, earning myself a growl. "Baby, if you keep talking like that, you won't leave this bathroom for hours," he promises. "If we didn't have a guest, I would hold you to that promise" I mumble on a shaky breath.