XXXI

Nick

Standing inside Damien and Ray's playroom, trying to picture Ray's reaction when Damien explained to her I was here, eagerly waiting to play with her. 

God, I can already see that soft pink, glowing so beautifully across her cheeks. No one in their right mind could contest Ray's beauty. 

I started to doubt Damien would ever call and ask me to come and play with her again. When they arrived back home after their honeymoon, I saw how possessive Damien had become. 

Fortunately for me, here I was, waiting to give her ass what I'd promised her back at Club SIN. Damien already knew I could never pass up on a night with her. He knows I am always up for a play date, especially if the woman I planned to play with looked as sexy as Ray.

The sudden chime from my phone pulled my head from the clouds, a small grin danced along my lips when I saw who texted. 

Oh, my sassy little Mia. How I enjoy that spicy Italian ass.

Letting out a slew of curses, I squeezed my eyes shut, pinching the bridge of my nose between my fingers. Fuck. My. Life. 

I honestly can't recall how things started between the two of us. I suppose somewhere in between one of our many heated arguments, I slipped and fell deep inside of that spicy little cunt, and now, I've got no goddamn idea how to get myself out.

Sweet Mia, my little spicy Italian, can be quite the challenge, even for me. I don't know, maybe I secretly craved more of a challenge. Or maybe it was because I'd enjoyed the intoxicating taste of her cunt way more than I should've. I have gotten myself in way over my head here.

Deciding to ignore her text, I shoved the phone back into my pocket. 

I am so fucked if Damien ever discovers I'm still fucking around with Lorenzo Esposito's daughter. He would chop my cock right off and shove it so far up my ass, I'd likely be able to taste myself the next time I came.

Fuck. I' knew how dangerous it was to continue pursuing Mia. Christ, if her father were to find out before Damien, not only would Lorenzo want my head served on a silver platter, but it would more than likely destroy the family's relationship with one of the world's largest, and deadliest families in all of Italy. 

I need, no—I have to cut all ties with Mia. End things with her. Hell, it wasn't like we didn't know an end to whatever was going on between us was inevitable. 

So, that's that. We both needed to move on. It's for the best, really. Deep down I know that Mia deserved a man who's a hell of a lot better than a cold-hearted son of a bitch like me.

"Nick." I suddenly heard. "Let's go. Ray's waiting for you," Damien said, holding the door open for me.

Shaking away those thoughts, I snatched a black silked blindfold off the wooden dresser and followed behind him.

I stepped inside their bedroom, spotting her within seconds, sitting nervously in the middle of a king-sized bed with a sheet wrapped around her body.

Seeing movement from the corner of my eye, I turned and saw Damien settled comfortably into a black leather recliner on the far side of the room, quietly lighting the joint in his hand.