V

I pull out my phone and read the text Damien sent

Damien:
We need to have a chat. Expect my call sometime after 8 pm. This is IMPORTANT! You got some fucking EXPLAINING to do!!!

Shit, what does he want now? God, he's had something stuck up his ass for the last couple of weeks. Man, I hope that whatever it is, Ray somehow helps pull that shit out during their two-week honeymoon.

"I need to stop at Victoria's Secret," Mia says as she steps out of the dressing room. Checking the time, "sorry princess, Daddy is expecting you for lunch in twenty minutes. It will have to wait."

She scowls before storming back into the dressing room, ripping the curtain shut for dramatic effects. I chuckle to myself, knowing that she secretly loves when I exert my dominance.

I didn't plan on fucking Mia that night but that's exactly what happened. That spoiled girl seriously tried to sneak out after returning from the club in the middle of the night. I had to chase her down and drag her ass back to her room, kicking and screaming Italian profanities at me. One second, were nose to nose arguing and the next, I had her pinned against the wall driving myself in and out of her wet cunt as she sank her claws into my back. I guess all the day's tension had to be released somehow.

That Italian she-devil is magnificent in bed. It's her fucking attitude and smart-ass mouth that needs work. It's like she knows what pisses me off and does it to get a rise out of me.

The next morning, I knew I'd made a huge mistake. If anyone ever found out what we did, it would cause a major shit storm for me and Damien. So, I cornered Mia in her room before the wedding ceremony and told her that it was a colossal mistake and it could never happen again, and I meant every word, really. The sex was amazing and exciting but it was also wrong and fucking idiotic. I walked in determined to get the conversation over and done with but somehow by the end, I found myself balls deep inside her tight cunt while she rode my cock like a goddamn pro. Like I said before, the Italian she-devil is magnificent in bed.

Daddy Lorenzo was expected to fly back to Italy with his daughters right after the wedding, but Jacks and Lorenzo's tech guy ended up nailing down a more precise location on his brother. So, he canceled his flight and informed us that he would be staying a few more days, just in case we managed to pinpoint his exact location. It seems Lorenzo really loathes his baby brother and is determined to find him. He also requested that I continue to keep watch over his daughters in the meantime since he liked how I handled the situation the other night at the club.

"Mia, you've had plenty of time to get dressed, now let's go," I say stepping up to the curtain of her dressing room. "Fuck off," she mumbles. My nose flares as I glare at the closed curtain. "Excuse me, what was that?" I growl out. She clears her throat, "fuck off?" Hearing the hesitation in her voice, I snatch the curtain open and she jumps back in surprise. My eyes instantly darken as they fall onto her half-naked body. "What the fuck!" she gasps, quickly trying to cover herself with her arms. I step in, closing the curtain behind me. I pull her arms away revealing her perky delicious-looking breasts. Her nipples are hard like they were silently begging for me to suck them.