XVII

Damien, this is my doch, Yelena

Damien, this is my doch, Yelena." Demetri proudly announced as he stood next to the table. Christ, the hair on the back of my neck stood just hearing the bastard's thick Russian accent.

My eyes caught my father's murderous glare as he frowns at me. Shit, I quickly stumble, pushing myself away from the table to stand, and reach for the young girl's hand.

Eyeing her, I can honestly say she wasn't half bad to look at. Her silky raven hair was pulled to one side laying off her shoulder, wearing a rather tight, revealing silver cocktail dress that leaves little to the imagination.

Pressing a soft kiss to her knuckles, my eyes move to her light crystal blue ones. "Nice to meet you," I forced myself to say. I'd rather be anywhere else but here. Especially with her and her soul-sucking father.

Peering into her eyes I saw nothing but pure annoyance and boredom. She sighs, quickly jerking her hand from my hold.

"Where's Alexei? I thought you said he was coming to dinner too, otets?" She pouted, purposely dismissing everyone except her father.

This is the cunt that I'm supposed to marry? I think I would end up shooting her in the fucking mouth by the first hour after saying our vows. Fuck, so how in the hell am I suppose to fuck her annoying ass?

"Oh don't worry, he should be arriving any moment." He grins and turns away to greet my father.

I ignore the bastards and drowned out the men's conversation by sending a text to Nick.

Me:
Where are you?

Nick:
Ten minutes from having Laura's mouth around my cock.

Fucking asshole. Rub it in more, buddy...

Nick:
How's the future wifey? Is she just as fat and ugly as her dad?

I scowled.

Me:
No, but once she opened her cocksucker, I wanted to put a bullet between her eyes...

Nick:
I'm on my way, I've got to see this...

I chuckle, God, he's such a prick.

"Ahh, Alexei," Demetri announces and I glance up and find a guy that's now standing by Yelena.

He's riddled with tattoos like myself, which was a little odd. His dark-black soulless eyes bore into mine proceeding to stare me down. Sliding a hand on Yelena's shoulder, the fucker raises a brow at me. What the fuck is this guy's problem?

"This is Alexei, my brother's son." Demetri introduced.

"Is there a fucking problem, Alexei?" I drawled, slipping a cigarette into my mouth as I rest my back comfortably against the chair. Either this fucker is asking for a fight or he's into cock.