XV

"Here you are, sir

"Here you are, sir." Noah thrusts the black paper bag towards me. I gave him a short nod and he quickly made himself scarce, disappearing out to the party.

Briefly peering into the bag, I glanced around the narrow hallway that leads to the restaurant's office to see if anyone's watching. Usually, Nick would be less than twenty feet away, but I'm sure he's giving me some space to cool down.

I'm certain the childish pranks while I was away were more Nick's doing than Cole's but I expect more from both of them. They need to take their role more seriously. They should be leading my other men in my absence. Instead, they were goofing off and that ignorance needed to be dealt with immediately.

Dante plans for us to inform our men about the change in leadership when he retires tonight after the party ends, right after my meeting with Lorenzo is concluded. I have to get my men in line. There are drastic changes on the horizon.

I also have a big announcement that I haven't told a soul about, not even Ray. It's something that I feel should happen. Truthfully, It should have happened a long time ago and it's time I rectified it.

The office door opens and Leslie and Ray walk out. I can tell by the smile on their faces that things were good between them.

"Damien," Ray says as they reach me. "Is everything ok?"

I give her a reassuring smile. "Yes, baby. I was just on my way to inform you and your mother that dinner is about to be served."

"Oh, wonderful. Well, if you two would excuse me, I need to go and find Lorenzo's table. I'll see you later, sweetheart." Leslie smiles and places a kiss on Ray's cheek before leaving us. Lorenzo's table? Why would Leslie need to find Lorenzo's table?

"What's that?" Ray's question quickly steers my mind away from my wondering questions. She takes a step closer and her eyes glance from me to the bag in my hand. I could see the curiosity shining from her eyes.

I softly laugh and gestured towards the office door as I start to lead her down the hall. "Come, I'll show you in here." I could feel my cock start to slowly swell, knowing what's about to happen once we are inside.

Closing the door, I twist the lock, and the sound of it latching causes her to turn back in surprise. "What are you doing, Damien?" she questions me as I take a step towards her.

"Turn around," I husked out while observing her every move. Her beautiful brown eyes collide with mine and she begins taking small, gradual steps back as I moved closer. "Now," I demanded.

Her throat shifted as she swallowed, hesitant. "Baby," I warned her, my voice becoming more and more strained as I heard the sounds of her shaky breaths. The erotic sounds sent a trail of goosebumps down my neck. Christ, everything about her is fucking enticing.

I glance down at her chest and discover her hardened nipples teasingly poking through the dress's material. Fuck me. It was as if they were taunting me, just begging to be licked and sucked.