XXXIII

Nick

"Baby, raise your hands above your head and hold them together for me," Damien told Ray moments after we entered the secret playroom.

My eyes wandered around the room, and I couldn't help but appreciate how the beautiful lighting helped set the precise type of educative mood for what we planned on doing next.

I stood close to her in the middle of the room and watched as she slowly raised her arms above her head, interlocking her fingers together just as Damien instructed.

"Don't move," I rasped dropping to one knee by her feet.

"Got it?" I asked, peering up at her before I began securing the leather straps around her ankle. "Move and earn yourself a punishment, sweetheart."

She quickly nodded her head, agreeing, "yes, I understand," she replied. I was unable to hold back from grinning when I heard the very subtle shake in her voice.

Ah. So, she's anxious, is she?

I can feel the excitement rolling off her. She's eager to know what my punishment might be if she disobeys me. I bet she's wondering how good my punishment might feel for her.

Sweet, beautiful Ray has no idea how I do things—not yet at least. She's never experienced a punishment from me. Now, realizing that pain seems to excite her, I know I could never use it as punishment with her. It was just too easy to see. Hell, I could feel how much her body craved to feel that sharp sting from a quick smack on the ass.

Fuck. My wrists ache from having to hold back from giving in and providing her ass exactly what she wanted—what she craved.

God, how I wish to strike my palm against that creamy and delectable ass of hers. Sorry, I'm a sucker for beautiful and needy women like Ray. I enjoy knowing I can please my submissive. I love knowing I could give them exactly that for which they beg. I relish in knowing what I did to them sent them over the edge of pure ecstasy.

Oh, sweet Ray. How disappointed you will be if you dared to disobey me.

When it comes to punishments though, I don't often use physical pain as a strategy. Especially, if I know it will only excite them. Giving them what they secretly craved was not considered a punishment in my eyes. How would they be able to learn their lesson for disobedience?

The answer is they wouldn't. It only helped encourage their disrespectful and reckless behavior to continue or worsen. I am not one of those fuck boys who play at being dominant. I AM a Dominant. I expect anyone who submits to me to not only respect me but to obey my commands as well. With Ray, I expect nothing less because I consider her no different.

How and what I do when giving a punishment to someone under my care is always strategic on my part. Normally, I choose to push against the limits and abilities they had shown the most weakness in, and by doing so, it only helps strengthen their abilities in that area and their mindset as well. I can proudly say it even helped them become stronger not only on the inside but also on the outside of the relationship we shared.

Looking back, I remember how so many of my former subs ultimately became successful over the years and how so many expressed their gratitude for my time with them. Even claiming I helped them for all their major accomplishments in life.

I mean, I can admit I might have helped some of them while they were under my care, but if you ask me, I will tell you that what I believe held them back before they met me was their constant fear of failing.