XXX

Damien

"Damn, boss. The room is incredible," Nick complimented while he looked around the playroom that I secretly had customized for Ray and myself. 

"I haven't shown it to Ray yet. I wanted to wait and surprise her with it today." I admitted, resting my back against the back wall, admiring the dark, ocean blue color painted on them, noticing how it added more of an exotic and thrilling feeling to the atmosphere of the room.

"Who did you hire to customize it?" Nick asked me curiously while he slid his fingers lazily along the leather on one of the crops hanging on the wall in front of him.

"Natasha, of course. You know I wouldn't dare hire anyone but her for a project like this," I snorted. 

Natasha Patterson was by far the best in the business. She's very well known for her unique designs and amazing work on countless playrooms and high-end exclusive clubs all over the United States. 

I've known her for a few years now. She's the one who helped design and customizes Silas's highly exclusive club in California. He was the one who hooked me up with her when I needed a playroom designed a while back. And after that, she is the only person I'll ever call to design my rooms. 

She has this odd way of feeling out what it is you like and want, therefore creating spectacular, one of kind masterpieces for every one of her customers. It's what has made her so sought after in the BDSM community.

"Shit. I'd love just one night to get to know that girl," Nick smirked, and I busted out laughing. 

"Well, unless you own a pussy or are into wearing a ball gag and a leash, then I'm sorry to tell you, buddy, it will never happen for you." I laughed even harder when his cocky expression morphed into an unhappy and disturbed one.

Nikki's known as a strict dominatrix. However, she's been known from time to time to hang up that leather whip and join in for fun playtimes with other dominant's submissives. 

After she stopped by a couple of weeks ago to start working on the playroom, I couldn't help toy around with the idea of possibly setting something up with her and Ray in the future. But I need to learn more about Ray's limits. Find out what she is and isn't comfortable doing.

"I love the structure of the bed. It's amazing, isn't it?" I asked, reaching down to the steel frame, slowly skimmed the tips of my fingers across the cool silky fabric of the black sheets. 

Nick nodded his head, raising his eyes towards the ceiling. "I love how she built in the soft glowing lights around the ceiling." he tilts his head to the side, a playful smile dancing on his lips. 

"You should put a good word in for me, boss. I'd love to have her design one for me. I mean after I find the right place and all." 

"Wait," My brows dipped. "Are you trying to buy a house?" I asked him, surprised.

Nick has never been the type of person to just up and buy a house. He's always loved the idea of being able to rent—always going on about how he'd never purchase a home because he enjoyed the idea of having an option to move whenever he wanted. Especially if he'd grown bored of the place he was renting. 

"Yeah," he finally said, shrugging his shoulders. With his hands now tucked into his pockets, he let out a long sigh. "I mean, I might as well, right. It seems New York City is our new home now." He laughed. "The penthouse I'm renting now costs a goddamn arm and leg. I might as well put my money into something I can call mine."