I didn't buy any of it. He's been acting strange lately. He's hiding something from me. He couldn't even make direct eye contact with me, for fucks' sake.

"So," he quickly cleared her throat. "What's your plan with Ray?" He asked, taking a few steps closer, hoping to change the subject I bet. 

Deciding to address my concerns with him another time, I walked over to the assortment of whips that were placed perfectly on the wall and noticed Nick's eyes brighten up with excitement.

I have known Nick my entire life, and I knew how much he enjoyed playing with them—hell, maybe even more than I do. I haven't pushed anything too rough with Ray. Even though she's different from all the others, I can still feel that her body was craving something more. Something she doesn't even realize. 

I have noticed if I pushed her a just little, it made her more excited. Hell, with just a sharp graze of my teeth along her skin or even a quick bite to one of her nipples, I could have her exploding almost instantly.

"I've yet to test her limits with pain. Well, a more intense kind of pain." I enlightened.

I reached and grabbed the leather crop and flogger off the wall, smiling to myself, and enjoyed that familiar feel of the smooth leather against my hand. Realizing just how much I missed that thrill when striking it against soft, milky-looking skin, and
the exhilarating feeling when watching those beautiful pink marks appear behind the whips wake.

"Though, I do strongly believe she would enjoy it quite a bit," I smiled, giving him my honest opinion.

Nick let out a deep groan, tossing his head back. "Fuck, Damien," he grunted. "I can already picture those beautiful marks painted perfectly along her smooth, creamy skin."

I swallowed. "Fuck, so can I," I admitted, feeling my cock hardening at the mere thought of it.

I pushed my shoulders back and faced Nick head-on. "I don't want you pushing her too far, Nick." I raised my brow, warning him. "I'm going to try my best and step back—so I can watch you with her at first. I'd like to study her reactions to everything to find out what she's comfortable with and what she's not. But if for any reason she shows signs of distress or even tells us to stop, that's it. We stop. Got it, Nick?" 

He nodded his head in understanding. "Damn, you act as if this is my first time, boss." He shook his head, chuckling dryly.

I let out a heavy sigh, running a hand through my hair. "Ray's different, Nick. When I was with all those other women before her, there had been no feelings involved. It was all just purely sex. But, with Ray," I swallowed harshly. "Nick, I honestly believe she's my goddamn saving grace. I don't know how to explain how I much love her. I love being able to give her intense pleasure and watching her shatter over and over again. I love every goddamn second of it."

Nick nodded, chuckling as he lightly patted me on the back. "Don't worry, boss. I know you do. Hell, I don't think there's anyone brave enough to say otherwise." He laughed, causing me to laugh, too. 

"Ray is a very beautiful, sexy woman. From the very beginning, I craved to taste her body. But you already know that."

I cracked a smile and nodded my head. I did notice how he looked at her at the bar back in South Carolina. He'd been just as intrigued and curious as I was when I met her.