twenty nine

The crisp warm air smothered you as you walked delicately down the street to your home.

You sighed in content, enjoying the warm air nature had to offer. This was the perfect weather to walk in at the park or maybe the beach. How those options sounded so wonderful to you. This was also the perfect weather to spend with someone. You snorted at that thought.

You may have some people in your life now and you do consider them as friends, but you were still reluctant on spending time with them. You guess you still had that undying feeling of being left at the end.

Shaking those thoughts away, you continued your walk home. Unexpectedly, you felt a arm slide over your shoulder. You flinched, but soon relaxed as you stared at the familiar boy.

"You scared me" you breathed out, placing your hand onto your racing chest.

"Sorry about that fluffy" he chuckled, nudging his head into your neck and rubbing his hair against you. You laughed and pushed his head away lightly.

"What were you thinking about?" He asked, sliding his arm from your shoulders down to your waist and walking slow to keep in pace with your small strides. Gazing down at his hand on your waist, you smiled, finding this a normal action he does to all his friends.

"How did you know I was thinking?" You grinned up at him. "You psychic now, taehyung?" You teased.

He shook his head and booped your nose. "Not psychic, I wish, but I called out your name a couple of times and you didn't answer. So, I assumed you were deep in thought" he said, kicking a pebble that was on the concrete paving.

You nodded, pushing back your long fringe.

"So are you going to tell me or do I have to tickle it out of you" he said with amusement and a threatening smirk. 

You looked up at him with fearful eyes. You might be overreacting a bit but you hate being tickled. You hated people feeling your fat, you hated people hugging you but you learnt that you had to accept letting people hug or hold you even though you wanted to shy away and tell them no. Your insecurities always swarmed you in a deep hole, begging to be freed.

You forced a smile onto your lips and tilted your head up at your cheerful friend. "I was thinking about the weather" you said, gazing up at the bright ball. Taehyung followed your gaze and looked back down at you.

"I agree, its a beautiful day," taehyung spoke softly, eyes still lingering on hair that covered your face, "but that's not the only reason why"

You sighed, "very true, I felt like having some fun today, maybe going for a walk or relaxing at the park but I had no one to share that moment with" you chuckled.

"Silly right?" You said not noticing taehyungs lingering eyes staring at your covered face.

Taehyung carefully slid the strand of your long bangs behind your ear, capturing the smooth tan skin that he barely sees. His mouth parts in aware as he takes in your angelic features.

You shivered feeling taehyungs warm hands tenderly touch your cheekbone. You looked up at him, feeling a warmness spread through your chest as taehyung stared at you. A small smile was held, but your focus was on his eyes, you both stopped walking by now as you both held each others gazes.

You both faced each other, standing in the middle of the deserted pathway. His gaze held something you could not decipher immediately.

The more you stared, the more you searched his eyes.

You could see a glint of guilt? Mixed with sadness? You didn't know if you were right, but you knew taehyung was opening up.

He's being vulnerable.