yoongi bday special

You laid on your bed and sighed heavily. It was the weekend and in two days it was your best friends birthday.

"Why the sad face?" Jimin asked as he sat on your bed. He rubbed your back and you sighed. You turned your head to him and frowned.

"How are you so calm?" You asked and sat up crossing your legs over the other. You stared at the boy and he tilted his head a bit.

"What you mean?"

You looked at him in disbelief. Jimin could not forget about his best friend birthday. They have been friends since they were little. If jimin did forget about his birthday you sure as hell will slap the boy.

"Jimin, sweetie. Please tell me you did not forget."

With the look he gave you, you grabbed hold of your pillow and hit him with it multiple times. With each word you hit him.

"HOW"

Hit.

"CAN"

Hit.

"YOU"

Hit.

"FORGET"

Hit.

Jimin held his arm up as he shield himself from your surprisingly hard pillow and told you to stop. But you did not.

"Baby! Please stop! Tell me what I forgot"

You huffed and took a breath. You stopped hitting him and hugged the pillow. Jimin got up slowly, terrified you might hit him again.

"Its your best friends birthday in two days" you said matter of factually. Jimin froze, his eyes wide and his mouth agape.

"Jimin" you said and jimin blinked and then groaned.

"Im a terrible friend"

"No you not. If you didnt get him anything on his birthday then you would be a terrible friend" you said and smiled lazily at him.

"That doesnt make me feel better" he scoffed.

"Good." You said while getting up. "You can redeem yourself by buying him a gift"

You took jimins hand and dragged him out the door.

__

"Hyung, got anything planned for your birthday?" the younger boy asked.

"Either hooking up with my girlfriend or sleeping" he said nonchalantly which earned him a glare from the younger boy.

"Hyung, you can't be serious" taehyung said and jerked his arm over yoongis shoulder.

"You know if you weren't like a brother to me I'd kick your ass"

Taehyung chuckled and gripped on his hyungs shoulder tighter, wanting to put yoongi in a headlock but decided against it. They continued walking, both were heading to a cafè to meet up with seokjin, hoseok and namjoon.

"Yoongz" Tae called and stopped in his tracks. Yoongi turned around and faced his younger friend with a concerned look.

"Whats wrong?"

"Hyung, you turning twenty-one. Are you sure you don't want to do anything?" Tae asked. His expression blank but his tone was soft.

Yoongi shrugged.

"Why bother, its just another year of me getting older." Yoongi said and looked down at the ground. Taehyung didnt waste a second and pulled the older boy into his arms. He knew yoongi wasnt a big fan of physical contact, but he felt like his hyung needed it. Taehyung held tightly onto yoongi, his eyes shut as he buried his face into the olders neck.